4th day of flowering stage

delgech

Hi all. My first grow, so any replies would be appreciated.

I have 2 plant and they both on their 4 th day of flowering. One of them do not show any signs of gender yet, really hoping that its female. But the bigger one on the pictures seems to be a male plant. I've read it takes 1-2 weeks plant to show its gender, so can anyone tell if it male or not.

IMG_31548.JPG
IMG_31438.JPG

Morning delgech

When posting pictures for help, its always best to take them under white or natural light to give others the best chance of helping you.

In this case, its really not necessary though, sorry to tell you mate, but you got yourself a boy. Unless you are planning to do some breeding, get rid of him before he can pollenate the girls

Morning delgech

When posting pictures for help, its always best to take them under white or natural light to give others the best chance of helping you.

In this case, its really not necessary though, sorry to tell you mate, but you got yourself a boy. Unless you are planning to do some breeding, get rid of him before he can pollenate the girls

Its really sad to hear this. Deep down inside I knew it was a boy, but wanted to confirm before I get rid of him :( thanks for the replies.

Back
Top Bottom