4th Grow: Gorailla Zkittlz, Critical Orange Punch, Critical Kush, Sweet Zombie Plus New Mothers

WOW, man, that GZ is gorgeous. You must be days away from chopping those? The colors you got are incredible. Did you lower the tent temperature at night to get them or do they just come out naturally like that? Super impressive. I'm about to begin an autoflower grow that includes the auto GZ. Any experience with the auto version? My god if they look anything like that I'm going to be insane. Great job.

WOW, man, that GZ is gorgeous. You must be days away from chopping those? The colors you got are incredible. Did you lower the tent temperature at night to get them or do they just come out naturally like that? Super impressive. I'm about to begin an autoflower grow that includes the auto GZ. Any experience with the auto version? My god if they look anything like that I'm going to be insane. Great job.
Aye cheers brudduh. My tent gets fairly cold at night around 15 to 18 c sometimes but I think that and genetics had something to play. I had 4 GZ and only 2 went crazy colours.
The yeild was pretty good I averaged about 3.50 ounce per plant
Very potent. Good smoke

Back
Top Bottom