4th Grow Sunshine Sherbert

Saylorr057

This will be my first grow since I lost my house to a house fire, the house is rebuilt but I lost all my grow equipment. A local grow store donated a 1000 watt hps, I will not be using this light yet because I have to use a grow tent until I get my house back in order. I will be testing out one of those cheap Amazon led grow lights it'll be under $130.00 I have heard good and bad reviews so I wanted to test one out. I will give my pros and cons with the led light.

What strain is it? Sunset sherbert

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid heavy indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Just popped
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox farm ocean/blend
If soil... What size pot? 2 gallon
Size of light? Getting LEDs next week 1200 watt Amazon type brand
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab? 72
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? When needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Undecided

20190729_184745.jpg

Sorry about your loss. Hope no one was hurt. I just bought a 1500 watt LED on Amazon, that is really only 246 watts(I assume 125w in "Grow" mode, and full wattage when both "Grow" and "Bloom" switches are on.. It is doing pretty good in the early veg stage, but the fan is a little noisy. I think if I had to do again, I'd go with a small Mars quantum board. I'll switch to a 400W MH soon, then flower under 1000w DE HPS. As far as nutes go, I'd use Fox Farm, as long as you are using their soil. Never used them, but may in the future just for comparison with my normal method.

We lost two dogs but every one else made it out. I also have a 1500 watt Amazon led light with similar wattage maybe the same one lol. I also have a 1000 hps but I don't really wanna use it for this grow since I'm only gonna do 1-2 plants. I just wanna see what the cheaper LEDs can do before I buy those big expensive ones. I have used fox farm before maybe I will go pick them up. Thank you for checking out my grow log I will generally update once a week.

Update. Well I had the girls out side I was waiting for my tent and I guess we must of had a storm because one was completely destroyed the other one had some damage but I think she will pull through. The event happened 3 days ago and it seems to be ok I hope to see some growth on her this week to let me know she's ok
20190808_092733.jpg
20190808_093007.jpg
20190808_092700.jpg

Back
Top Bottom