4th Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Good luck with your grow fellow Canuck. I’m in the southern Ontario region and just started my first attempt at an outdoor grow with a Fruity Pebbles clone I grew. Hopefully spring will show up and finally decide to stay for all us Canadians soon. Mid week looks dicey but by the weekend it finally looks like we will have a more consistent Spring like weather pattern. Might try to do an auto or 2 as well later and will come to you to ask for your outdoor expertise.

My Fruity Pebbles I planted today in the backyard
F87602EC-8315-401F-870F-C0B2F9F22DDB.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by, the weather has taken a while but I think we are almost there now. Can't wait to see the fruity pebbles. Any help you need I will try my best to help in any way. That young girl looks good so far. What r u using for nutes?Enjoy your day.

Thanks for stopping by, the weather has taken a while but I think we are almost there now. Can't wait to see the fruity pebbles. Any help you need I will try my best to help in any way. That young girl looks good so far. What r u using for nutes?Enjoy your day.

Thanks and i hope I don’t become a pain in the ass if I do come calling for us ;)

No idea what/if I will use nutrients or not. I’m placing some dill weed seeds around the plant to act as a natural bug repellent and because I fucking love dill. Also my sister is kind of the ruler of the backyard garden area and doesn’t want chemical nutrients used around her vegetables. If I do use any nutrients I would probably stick with Advance Nutrients pH Perfect line that I’m using right now with my tent grow. Maybe I’ll be nice and spend the money to try their natural nutrient line.

Well the day before yesterday The girls got their First small dose of Nutes. 2 ml Calmag 11/2 Grow 1 Micro and 1/2 Bloom but the girls are turning a bit yellow any suggestions on the cause here are some pics of the damage.
IMG_0215.JPG
IMG_0216.JPG
IMG_0217.JPG
IMG_0218.JPG

Hey there I'll follow along... I'm nearby in PEI. Weather is still pretty cold here so I'm waiting a bit before popping my autos. Good luck this summer! Nice selection of strains you have going.
Hey PE636 glad to have you a long for the grow, hopefully everything works out well and I harvest an abundance of herb PE and Blueberry are awesome the Red Cherry and Royal Guerrilla are new to me so hers hoping.

Hey there I'll follow along... I'm nearby in PEI. Weather is still pretty cold here so I'm waiting a bit before popping my autos. Good luck this summer! Nice selection of strains you have going.
Thanks hook that is what I was thinking as well but I valu others opinion as well.

Happy Monday mornin’ gang, that is kind of an oxy moron isn’t it? Just finished giving the girls a good feeding and things are looking quite well all things considering; The ugly duckling is looking even uglier I should have replaced the blueberry girl. I am seeing some mutation on one side of one Pineapple Express ladies (My Favorite) Looks like everything is a go for the transplant today after I pick up another bale of Pro Mix. Hope to have some pics once the deed is done. Enjoy your day peeps. :peace:

Just finished supper and decided to start a new blueberry seed tonight and will cull the ugly duckling. I have seen a few mutated girls but this is the worst ever, it is so bad I cannot tell where to top. I topped the tallest bb girl today and here's hoping she comes fast, the seed went right to the bottom, hope it is a good sign.

It is Thursday May 16 and I did some topping last night and again this morning, 6 in total with the micro topping done. I ended up raising the lights on the tall blueberry this morning as she was up into the lights. The BB seed went into the paper towel a short while ago so here’s hopin’.

Saturday May 18 and still raining cold and miserable. WTH. The blueberry seed went in to the dirt this morning, I hope it comes quickly and grows like a weed, this one will have some time to make up. Enjoy the weekend. :green_heart:

Well the blueberry seed that went to take the place of the mutated BB plant showed above the dirt this morning so here is to fast growing for the little baby. All of the others are going crazy after the transplant to one gallon pots and half feeding of nutes soon be in need of lst work.

Back
Top Bottom