4th Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Red Wing house ...NO leaf fans allowed... :headbanger:
Oh how i yearn for the return of #13.....and of course....the "perfect human", #5...Nicklas Lidstrom... :cheer:

I may, or may not, have a red wings T shirt, that I may, or may not wear on a weekly basis.

Not a red wings fan at all, my dad actually commented on it once. Asking why I was wearing a Detroit red wings shirt. I turned around, and he said ahhhh, ok nvm.

I’m a big gordie Howe fan. Mr.Hockey was a an inspiration.

Happy Thanksgiving 420 gang
C8FE376C-A802-4EC6-9D50-971E579301F1.jpeg

Well it has been a ride to say the least. Had to cull a couple right off the bat, then figured out I had started the wrong Pineapple Express ladies. So the correct ones were started later giving me a shorter veg period. Then 4 Blueberry ladies got ravaged by bud rot. Seeing a lot of seeds this year, what in the hell is going on? I ended up with 3.75 lbs which is not good. Was expecting around 8lbs so I will either be growing some indoor even tho I am not set up for it, or will be running some autos considering the Dark Devil. The Blueberry has a nice berry like taste and smell and a heavy relaxing indica body stone. The Pineapple Express has a nice aroma, I do not think it has a pineapple smell but still super nice. This 50/50 hits and hits hard I can honestly say this one is the best of both worlds, I am loving it, head rush and body buzz. It is just like I remembered. I will cook up some other strains soon and give you the lowdown on the other three. Have a great day gang, just enjoying the Pineapple Express. :passitleft:

A few is the norm but not what I found, I bet you there were over a hundred seeds that I found. It is all in bottles now. Now I am searching for some good Autos with high thc, preferably close to a 50/50. If anyone has some suggestion lets hear them. Ciao. :peace:

I dunno...a lot of auto's are gonna run 10 weeks or more,so you would do just as well to find a quicker photo fem...my limited experience with auto's suggests, expect lower yields...there are exceptions to the rule though...I think it was Joedaddy last month reports a lb. off his White Widow XXL Auto...don't have much in the way of auto's in my collection, but I'll take a look...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom