4th Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

cannanewb

The new grow has started germinating, so here is hoping to see all eleven above soil before long with no troubles. This grow contains 4 Pineapple Express, 4 Blueberry, 1 Red Cherry, 1 Royal Gorilla and 1 Blueberry Gum. The Pineapple Express and Royal Gorilla are 50 / 50 so here you get the best of both worlds – April 17th

Hope everyone had a great 420. April 20th and 3 Pineapple Express went in the pots today as well as 4 Blueberry girls. I had to swap a Blueberry Gum seed that was quite crumbly hope this one has better results. Enjoy the Easter folks.

It is Easter Monday April 22, the weekend was rainy and wet but still good. I had two Blueberry Gum freebies, that failed so I replaced it with a Dutch Passion Blueberry, which will hit the soil this afternoon. As of ½ an hour ago I have 3 PE girls as well as 4 Blueberry Girls above soil, the Red Cherry Girl should make an appearance within 24 hrs.

It has been a while since I last posted, but now it is Saturday April 27th and the last plant came up through the dirt this morning. So we ended up with 5 Blueberry, 4 Pineapple Express, 1 Red Cherry and 1 Royal Guerrilla and hopefully it will be a great grow, the BB girls are growing nicely. The area is still flooding hopefully waters start receding on Monday, have great weekend peeps.:yummy:

IMG_0190.JPG
IMG_0191.JPG
IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_0190.JPGIMG_0191.JPGIMG_0192.JPGIMG_0196.JPGIMG_0193.JPGIMG_0195.JPG

Sorry pics aren't the greatest, but I have only been out of the hospital after surgery 10 days and still quite sore. I promise the pics will get better, but I still only have the use of one hand so don't expect miracles.....LOL ENJOY THE LAST OF THE WEEKEND.

Thanks Sly, it looks like the Blueberry (Fat leaves & big) in the pics are going to be unruly, Pineapple Express looks like it may have gotten too wet, I will let them get light before they get anymore water.

...Hey Newb!... :ciao:...best of luck with a speedy recovery:cheer:...crazy weather everywhere this year...makes for a long spring...we have some friends in the Gatineau area that returned from Costa Rica last Friday...weren't impressed!...:eek::rofl:...heavy wet snow up my way yesterday, and more in the forecast overnight!...FFS!!!...got a few little ones started myself...just over 2 weeks above dirt...main show will start shortly after May 10th with another 6...take care...cheerz...:thumb::high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

May 5th and it has been 8 days since my last post most are doing well, but I do have a mutated Blueberry that is looking quite weird, but I am just gonna let it grow out and see what happens. I also have two that are going slower than death. Now the first girls that came up through the soil they are doing remarkably well and going through quite a bit of water now so they will start getting some light nutes in a day or so. New and better pics coming up.
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG
IMG_0208.JPG
IMG_0211.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0204.JPG
    IMG_0204.JPG
    606.1 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    580.8 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG
    904.2 KB · Views: 307
...Mornin' Newb!... :ciao:...Cute little one's...cept' for that blueberry...she's butt ugly...:eek::rofl:...JK...yeah, weather...starting to come around, but still hitting minus at night...got three plants that are 3 weeks old down the basement(2 Dark Devil Auto's and a Killer X A5) that I want to get out in the shed soon...will be starting the main grow around the middle of the month...gonna run 4 plants in Docs Kit and another 2 in my own soil mix...prolly have 3 high CBD strains...hope Yer' on the mend Bud...cheerz...:thumb::high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Hey hook I am with you, That mutated one is pretty hard on the eyes for sure, thought about doing another seed to take here place, what do ya think. So do you generally run a few CBD plants every grow? I got to have my stone to feel complete. Keep me up to date so I can check out your grow once you get started. Cheers hook.

...Yeah, I'd give the bloob another week or so and see what new growth looks like...This will be my first run of CBD...I have enuff indica's and hybrids in my stash that I could do a whole run of just CBD, but gotta keep tryin' some new gear... :rolleyes:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Hey Newb! I'll pull up a chair and watch the show. About that blueberry, you know what they say, beauty is only skin deep. I bet that ugly duckling will grow to be a beautiful swan!

:passitleft:
Hey Ween glad to have you here, and I hope your right about the ugly duckling, sometimes they out grow the mutation. :peace:

...Yeah, I'd give the bloob another week or so and see what new growth looks like...This will be my first run of CBD...I have enuff indica's and hybrids in my stash that I could do a whole run of just CBD, but gotta keep tryin' some new gear... :rolleyes:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
True that hook, no one likes to have the same thing for supper every night do they. Do you use CBD? Mending is coming along slow but sure, still need at least one more med pump adjustment to bring my walking back to what it was before. Watching the game this afternoon?

About that blueberry, you know what they say, beauty is only skin deep. I bet that ugly duckling will grow to be a beautiful swan!
I'll hang back by the door and pop in every so often.
Canna, I've rescued and raised a few kitten-cats, reckon I'd do the same for your Blueberry, don't let her get lonely, yer hear me.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom