Bubbafreed

420 Member
Day 29 from seed all is going ok Tent 1 remains strong as below, I have some leaf damage / problems as shown (any solution /comments would be much appreciated)

Tent 1, 1.2 by 1.2 Tent, Black Domini 2 & Creme Caramel 50 / 50.
I have now turned these over to 12/12, 2 * 600 Bestva (New) Veg and Bloom O, Upped the Nuts as per GH chart, however from today I am going to be using the following process for Veg and Grow

Using RO Water, EC Meter and patients

Veg
Calcium 250 EC
Magnesium 400 EC
Nutrients 900 EC

PH6.5

The above is combine, i.e RO water 0 (ish) to start off with Calicum mix until 250 test with EC Meter, Add Magnesium until 400, test with EC Meter, add nutrients until 900 EC test with meter.

This will be the same for bloom apart from EC when upping Nutrients will be 1800 EC.

You will see from my post I have created a bit of a nightmare, different tents will need different strengths, this will be resolved when I have my 4th tent just for Veg then bring the babies in for bloom (different laboratory)

In about a week, I will be seperating these out into the 4 different tents, 9 plants per every 1,2 by 1,2

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 05.20.07.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 05.20.06(1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 05.03.35(2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 05.03.35(1).jpeg

Tent 2, 2.4 by 1.2 Tent, Creme Caramel 100%.
These are 7-10 days from turning over to 12/12, Lights are 2 * 800 Bestva (3 Weeks old) , Nuts as per GH chart, however from today I am going to be using the following process for Veg

Veg
Calcium 250 EC
Magnesium 400 EC
Nutrients 1800 EC

PH6.5

Day 25-26 from seed all is going OK, Tent 2 seems slow (I don't know if I am being impatient) I have had some drooping and leaf discoloration and have changed my watering technique. Before I was spraying heavily directly on soil with a nozzle I don't think this was penetrating the top layer. I have now taken the nozzle off so I can free flow water direct from shaft, saturate and the monitor, reapplying every 3-4 days (it makes it easier on the back).

Once these get a bit bigger approx 10 days , I will switch to bloom (12/12) I will then use the whole tent and turn on my other 2 * 800 Bestva LEDS

I'm concerned about insects so have place some sticky pads to every tent and monitoring.

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 05.20.08(1).jpeg

Tent 3 (VEG TENT) 1.2 by 1.2 Tent, (Front) Creme Caramel (Back) 3 * Blue Danish, 10 * Cream Caramel

Back light 105w Agro Light
Front 2 * Platinum 300's (VEG)

Using RO Water, EC Meter and patients

Veg
Calcium 250 EC
Magnisum 400 EC
Nutrients 900 EC

PH6.5

Front plants 7-10 days old Small Plants (slow, compact possible problems), back Seedlings 4 days old,
Tent 3 seems slow (I don't know if I am being impatient, again) I have had some drooping and leaf discoloration (again) and have changed my watering technique. Before I was spraying heavily directly on soil with a nozzle I don't think this was penetrating the top layer. I have now taken the nozzle off so I can free flow water direct from shaft, saturate and the monitor, reapplying every 3-4 days (it makes it easier on the back). The front section were the ones suffering, they perked up a bit since I changed my watering process.

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 05.20.08.jpeg

Conclusion:-
I have created a bit of a headache, once I set up my 4 tent it will be use solely for mothers Creme Caramel, Blue Danish, and Purple Kush. I will the use these to create clones and carry out a proper SOG.

My local grow shop guy put me onto the new nutrient plan, I would be interested in comment, problem, experience with such a set up.

The point being I am using RO water so its taking out the natural Calcium and Magnesium

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom