4twenty4all's New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains 2011

Closing out this journal.....

I ended up with just over 2300g of good bud which is .57g per watt. Well, I knew I was overkill with the 4000w in that little space. So, I switched them out for 600w's and now have 2400w which is still 66W per sq ft, still high, but better. So, just over 5 pounds for this grow. Thanks for following, here are a few pics.....

IMG_004115.JPG

IMG_004419.JPG

IMG_004522.JPG

just over 5 lbs, thats like 15G's lmfao, damn man!!! i need to get on your level... i got a long long way to go! interested in an apprentice? ;) no joke! are you?? im a fast learner =):welldone::bravo::Namaste::adore::high-five:

Re: 4twenty4all’s New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains – 2011

Outstanding! That is a great haul you got out of that grow and some great looking smoke!! Looks like top shelf quality smoke to me!! :Namaste:

just over 5 lbs, thats like 15G's lmfao, damn man!!! i need to get on your level... i got a long long way to go! interested in an apprentice? ;) no joke! are you?? im a fast learner =):welldone::bravo::Namaste::adore::high-five:
My body is so beat up your offer sounds like, "An offer I can't refuse" ;-) LOL, I would love it bro, Denver is just a short drive :)

So... Edward Scissorhand came by for Xmas? Nice

There's a couple Old School benchmarks besides g/w: lb per light, and oz/sq ft.
None mean shit, to look at those bags full of it. Your nugs look best-of-class.
20k quicksale in my 'hood, no tax :)

Hmmm...... I likey ;-) It is chronic, I promise. The smoke is way smoother than the outdoor because I flushed them so long and dried in a perfect room. Gonna make some good oil with the scraps....

Thanks, Closet Farmer and everyone else for your nice comments!

Look for the new journal starting soon, BPN all the way with 2400w instead of 4000w and I'll get more yield ;-) Hopefully......

Re: 4twenty4all’s New Grow Room - Soil Drain-To-Waste - Multiple Strains – 2011

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom