4X AK-48, 3 Watt LED-Mag Induction Supplemental

yum000

Day 1

Description: Feminized AK-48, Fabric Pots bottom lined with 1/2 inch clay pellets, Medium: 1 part coarse vermiculite, 4 parts perlite, 3 parts Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil, 3 parts Lady Bug garden soil

Sprouting method: soaked seeds overnight in solution of 1/2 cup distilled water, 10 ml hydrogen peroxide, 3-4 drops Superthrive. transferred to paper towel soaked/wringed of same solution and placed on faintly warm shelf-all cracked with tap root within 18 hrs. Planted directly into containers-no transplanting later, covered loosely with plastic wrap - all broke surface of soil within 48 hrs.

Off to a new grow, having learned a lesson or two from my last one, same mistakes will not be made twice :) I'll be growing 4 Femmed AK-48 in scrog style
Off to a fast start, just broke the soil 12 hours ago
IMG_12218.jpg

Running 2 180 LED & 1 50 watt Magnetic induction, Height 34"
IMG_12237.jpg

Day 26 Veg

I've been busy for the past few weeks so haven't had time to update properly, sorry. The girls are coming along well, the strongest has grown to 6 nodes, fimmed the top so have limited her to 5 nodes-I'll do the same with the rest. 2 of them are currently 4 nodes in another day or two they should be ready for fimming they smallest is only at 3 nodes and probably this weekend will be ready.

Journal Entry: 7/17/11 Sprayer watered until now. distilled ph'd 6.5, 1/2 tsp gal Grow Big, 2 Tblsp Big Bloom/Gal, 2 Tblspoon Gal H2O2, 2 drops/gal Superthrive

Journal Entry: 7/23/11 Distilled ph'd 6.5, bubbled, 2 Tblsp H2O2, several drops SuperThrive

Journal Entry: 7/25/11 Distilled + 1 qt Tap ph'd 6.5 bubbled, 1 Tbsp/Gal Big Bloom, 1.5 tsp ga/ Grow Big, 1 Tblsp/Gal H2O2

Journal Entry: 7/30/11 Distilled ph'd 6.5 bubbled, run off 7.3-7.4

Journal Entry: Pruned bottom nodes from all, fimmed 1 at 6th node coming in

Fimmed...
IMG_12405.jpg

pruned bottom node from all...
IMG_12395.jpg

Overview...
IMG_12376.jpg

Very healthy, root tips are poking through all the fabric pots
IMG_12417.jpg

looking good, i also use led/induction combo, been doin it for quite a while, works great, just hauled 78 gms of my jack 33, waiting for my pineapple express auto to finish..lookin at another 30 gms off that

Day 34 Veg

Thanks Boom! I've noticed the girls are partial to the light coming from the induction light in the center-they've been turning their fan leaves toward it. I"ve just got 2 180's in play at the moment with the induction-I'll add the 3rd a week or so into flower, light height is 18"-20" 18/6 lt/dk Today I fed the girls their first dose of Open sesame, since I like to switch to 12/12 between weeks 6 & 7 veg, bloom is just another week & perhaps a few days away. But, I'm keeping the option of taking it out to a full 8 weeks on the table for now.

Journal Entry 8/3/11 RO Water Ph'd 6.5, bubbled overnight, 2 tsp/gal Grow Big, 2 Tblsp/Gal Big Bloom, 2 Tblsp Gal H2O2, 1 Tblsp/Gal Molasses, fimmed 2 next largest

Journal Entry 8/7/11 Distilled watter bubbled for several hours, 2 Tblsp/Gal H2O2, fimmed smallest

Journal Entry 8/9/11 Supercropped 2 largest, RO Water bubbled 2 hrs, 2 Tblsp Gal H2O2, 2 tsp/Gal Grow Big, 1/4 tsp/gal Open Sesame, 4 drops Superthrive

Supercropped 2 largest
IMG_12454.jpg
IMG_12447.jpg
IMG_12436.jpg
IMG_12427.jpg

Day 2 Bloom...

Journal Entry 8/12/11 2 smaller supercropped, distilled water, 2 Tbsp/gal H2 O2, 1 Tbsp/gal Molasses 1 Tbsp/gal Big bloom, 1 tsp gal Grow Big, Ph 6.5, bubbled outside for several hrs

Journal Entry 8/14/11 Ph'd 6.5 RO Bubbled overnight, 2 Tblsp/gal H2O2, several drops Superthrive

Journal Entry 8/16/11 12/12 Start Ph'd 6.4 RO Bubbled 1 hr, 2 Tbsp/gal H2O2, 1 Tsp Gal Tiger Bloom, 1/4 tsp/gal Open Sesame

Journal Entry 8/18/11 Ph'd 6.5 RO Bubbled, 2 Tblsp/gal H2O2

The girls have really started bushing out and sucking down the water & food, dry within 48 hrs. Foxfarm's instructions say feed every other watering, but I'm thinking that may be excessive feeding twice a week or optionally I could halve the dose and continue alternating feeding with waterings. Anyone have any suggestions on this?

IMG_12468.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom