4x2x4 tent

vetkush

hi,i have startet know to build me a tent the massure 4 feet x 2 feet x 4 feet i do in this two plant in and scrog them .
and i was thinking to use in it:
veg: 2x t8 36w 6400k 3-4week
flowering: 1x 600w in a cooltube a 250m²/h filter and a 400m²/h fan for the tube and the filter
do you think that this will work or will it be become to hot?
i want also build a sound absorber over the tent because i dont want that this make to much noise when i sleep in the same room.do have maybe one of you bulid a absorber and i thought myself to make 5 separate partition with smaller and smaller hole befor it comes out and in the partition special foam.
this all should be a experiment befor i will build a bigger one and to lern out of it

what do you mean the air what will come in will come from my out of my room which has around 68 °F and the air which will come out will also come back in my room i thought to use for the incomeing air to use a 180m²/h fan for the bathroom or a simple pc fan behinde a lightbox and with a little filter coat or do you think i dont need this.

what do you mean the air what will come in will come from my out of my room which has around 68 °F and the air which will come out will also come back in my room i thought to use for the incomeing air to use a 180m²/h fan for the bathroom or a simple pc fan behinde a lightbox and with a little filter coat or do you think i dont need this.

The fresher the air the better. The lights will heat air and plants will take the co2 out of it so just make sure you have some new fresh air for plants

but i have no option to get fresh air from the outside also will this be not to could in the winter?
and the room is big around 60m² and the window is always open in the summer and spring for fresh air.

That sounds good for fresh air. Just make sure if you walk in the room and it feels hot a humid to get fresh air in. You are all good.

okay i will do this also the humid is always good around 55-65% so i think it will be good for this projekt.:)
do you think the equitment will be enough and i have seen alot to measure the size of the filter you need but when i do this it came always out that the 250m² filter is enough or is it better to use a bigger one to get no smell?

so i got now my fan 400m²/h and the filter for it in the same size and i have the rest will come also in the next days

Back
Top Bottom