4x4 Botanicare flood tables

Liblo

Hello everyone. I've got'a question (bold for the slackers)
I been growing in these tables for a good 6 months using the 70 gallon reservoirs per 2 tables, I also use the 4x4 lids for the tables (which places the plants up a few inches). My experiences with these tables remindes me of a high school high, i love em'... but the botanicar resivors are like a cloud of negativity with nothing good about it. They are a huge pain in the ass/back when changing the water. With these resivors the weeks seem shorter, which might sound good to the closet grower but not to the s.o.b changing one every other day. They have WAY to much ground surface area making them in my mind ineffecient and a pain when getting the last few gallons out. So ive come up with an idea using a 55 gallon resivour and a 16 gallon resivor for say 4 or more tables if possible. So i need to know how much water fits in each 4x4 table. As I'm currently in re-build mode.

I use the botanicare eb'n flow pump and drain kit for the tables. They are black sell for about 7 bucks at your hydroponic store and I would assume "the norm". Does anyone that uses these tables know how much water fits in each table? I think 35 gallons fills the table completely but theirs a good 3 to 5 inches left of the table with the way the drain is set up.

I can and will figure it out if the answer remains untold, but a little jump start from experience would be grateful.
:roorrip:

welll changing water onn a ebb and flow should be easy...either spend another 10 bucks for a 166 water pump and get a 50 foot garden hose to dump out the water to the nearest bathroom or install a 1/2 grommet/drain plug with valve and drain it that way...leaving a half a gallon or gallon of the old water isnt going to kill it.. trust me its find. unless your doing a flush or full rez clean out..but for 4 weeks i was trying the lucas formula of just adding more water in and adding nutes and that also seemed to do pretty well

Back
Top Bottom