4x4, First DWC, Bubbleponics, Charlotte's Web Clones

HAHAHA I built my gear up over the last year. I've got about 3k worth of gear and nutes, which is perfect for what I want. My next venture is to grow my seed collection!
Aye it's an addictive hobby mate. I'd fill my whole attic but too shitebag. Got about 2500w there now but only using 850. Gonna go to 1200 next time but no chance I'm going higher. I'm too pretty for jail lol.

My bud is the most expensive bud on the planet I'm sure! It would have been cheaper for me to buy weed, but I want to know what I'm smoking, and I enjoy the process.

I love these things like a pet...
Haha I've got that problem too mate. My record so far for a single plant is about £250 in nutes and about £450 in leccy. Was a beast like. Spanked 20 litres a day for 3 months solid. Tried the cheaper option for the last year and my results are nowhere near it. Stresfull and embarrasing lol. Going back to that style soon though. Can't wait to pull another monster. Biggest I've managed in a pot is a whopping 4oz it's bollocks so back to full hydro it is :)

Fancy marrying my Mrs so we can all move over :) what's your limit mate? They seem to be anywhere from an oz to an acre from what I see on the forums. It'll never be legal t grow in the UK sadly. Prime minister's husband owns sativex :(

I have a 25 plant licence which allows 5g a day work of consumption, and a bout 2.5 lbs of legal possession.

One big problem I'm having is I'm too impatient i want them to grow faster. On my third grow and doing my first journal on here trying to stay calm. Still not 100% sure what I'm doing or what to post about. I just wanna see some progress lol

Be patient. The growth in soil isn't as quick but regardless of your medium you always want them to grow faster.

Just a quick pic from the garden.

Great news! Both of my Sativa’s are female; so we’re all systems go.
68F65753-2FD3-4973-BF2E-EFF739AE5583.jpeg

Yeah they’re so healthy, I’m feeling very fortunate. I’m likely going to let them go another week and then do another defol.

I need those Sativa’s to stretch a bit now.
We will remind you of the " stretching comment when your fighting the beast back mosspb. love defol , makes a huge benefit to their bud sites.

Kudos !
You've got it sussed now mate. That s a nice tent full
Res behaviour will change soon and the plants will have different nutes and ph requirements.
You know what you're doing there or need any advice?
Always happy to help out a fellow hydrohead

Thanks for the offer man, I’m lucky enough to be having some success so I’m sticking to my plan.

It is Hydro so things can go wrong pretty quick, so stick around I might need you. Lol

Big things happening.

Literally these are giants that I didn’t expect. I’m needing a solution so please help!

I’m 3 weeks into flower, I’ve super cropped every main cola at least 2 times, and my head room is running out fast.

Question: any ideas on how one would scrog when I need access to ressy? If I put a net across how can I open the lid for changes etc?

0BEA7A22-2706-4BA4-A340-D0AA2D1A015E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom