4x4 Tent with 600Watt Air Cooled Lamp?

Re: 4x4 TENT W/600WATT AIR COOLED LAMP?

Buckets can be hard to work on if the plants are "tied" into a SCROG. How long do you want to veg? Fewer plants means a longer veg time.

Buckets can be hard to work on if the plants are "tied" into a SCROG. How long do you want to veg? Fewer plants means a longer veg time.

Alright so now I am leaning towards a 2x4 flood and drain setup.
Now my question is media. Can I use airpots filled with hydroton or should I use rockwool.
I am familiar with rockwool since that is how I did it before. But I wanted to try something a little different!

So 12 to 15 plants you think?

The number of plants all depends on how big you grow them. This is controlled by the length of your veg cycle. If you go scrog which means pretty small plants and short veg time then you can squeeze in 12 to 15 plants and keep them cropped. Don't let them spread out means you got to trim them to make sure all the ladies get light.

If you wanna grow them to say about 4 to 5 feet then you gotta veg them for about a month and sometimes a little longer. So by the time you switch light cycles those ladies will be 4 to 5 feet tall. Done this way you probably only fit 5 or 6 plants max under your 600.

I grow mine to about 4 to 5 feet tall, Only place 4 ladies under my 600 when they are that size. So either way hopefully you get beautiful nuggies! :thumb:

CGs

SHotta, please check out 420fied's thread, hempy 2l SoG, I dont think you even need a screen. He gets a very high density and hempy is a fairly simple setup. Stevehman made a mod to the 2l hempy using PVC drain quality pipe with caps, saves you from painting the 2l and provides a more sturdy pot.

2 Liter Hempy SOG

SHotta, please check out 420fied's thread, hempy 2l SoG, I dont think you even need a screen. He gets a very high density and hempy is a fairly simple setup. Stevehman made a mod to the 2l hempy using PVC drain quality pipe with caps, saves you from painting the 2l and provides a more sturdy pot.

2 Liter Hempy SOG

Just checked it! I must say it is looking good to me haha. I want to give that method a try! But first I will do it how I know in the flood and drain. It has been over 7 years since my last grow. So I am getting all these ideas on here now and I got to keep that aside and keep it simple for my first grow back in awhile!

What are you thinking--SOG or SCROG? That determines whether few or many.... For flood and drain, just use plain buckets w/ drain holes and hydroton. You don't need fancy airpots for that setup. You can reuse all the parts too. How deep is your table? You don't need a huge pot for SOG. 5" square or 6" will be plenty.

What are you thinking--SOG or SCROG? That determines whether few or many.... For flood and drain, just use plain buckets w/ drain holes and hydroton. You don't need fancy airpots for that setup. You can reuse all the parts too. How deep is your table? You don't need a huge pot for SOG. 5" square or 6" will be plenty.

Thanks for stopping in OG!

I plan on doing scrog growing 4 of the same strain!My table is 7" deep. But I am thinking of changing to a 2x4 table since it will work better in my room!. Also getting the gl80l with two inline 400's woulds be nice for that setup as well.

decisions decisions.

Back to the drawing board!

Thanksfor the replies fellow 420zine members! Im still a stranger around these parts! But you will see me around here a lot more! Im affected with the grow plague

what kind of strain?
med/tall?
this will matter during flowering.when on 12/12 cycle.:peace: good luck

Not sure of the strain yet!

Slight change of plans i am going with the gl80l the dimensions are 2'7x4'11. weird size i know but it works for my space better! when i have a place that i can do more i will build out my growroom to customize it how i want it.

I will also be changing from the waterfarms to a flood and drain setup. I will be doing 4 plants in a scrog. Can i use just the air stones to aerate the water or should i put a impeller or whatever they are called to keep the nutes mixed and ogygenated! Also wanted to know how long of a ducting run can a 440 cfm inline handle pulling through scrubber and ac hood?

I will put up some pictures when i can get the rest of my gear!

any suggestions appreciated!
cheers

Back
Top Bottom