4x8 - 2000W - Grow

joker420canna

'M growing 3 blueberry kush, 5 super lemon haze; and afghan kush. My plants are filling up the 4x4 grow space with a 1000w lights. They are in 3 gal smart for a little over two weeks. I'm thinking of using the other light to get 2 lb but I'm going to switch to flower in about a week in the same 3 gal pots. I need help

Re: 4x8 2000w grow

1464531926277.jpg

Re: 4x8 2000w grow

Hey joker, I made it over to have a look. I noticed that this thread is still in the FAQ section of the forum. If you would like to have it moved to journals in progress you can press on the report post button (triangle with "!" in the middle) at the bottom of each post and a box will pop up to type in. Just ask the moderators this way if they can move your thread to the journal section, or you can go and start a whole new journal if you'd like.

Your plants are looking pretty good though! I wouldn't say you needed as much help as you may have thought :) If you need any help with something else feel free to ask me here to send a PM if needed.

I'm using the dirty dozen fox farm line up and following the feeding schedule. I was feeding every time after watering but decided to try feeding after feeding. Then next day I noticed burned tips on every plant. Now I'm going to give them a light flush and see what happens. I also noticed some of my fan leaves turning yellow with some brown spots. I don't really know what's wrong but I'm sure I'll find out. I'll wait till lights on to take pics.

I'm using the dirty dozen fox farm line up and following the feeding schedule. I was feeding every time after watering but decided to try feeding after feeding. Then next day I noticed burned tips on every plant. Now I'm going to give them a light flush and see what happens. I also noticed some of my fan leaves turning yellow with some brown spots. I don't really know what's wrong but I'm sure I'll find out. I'll wait till lights on to take pics.

Hey joker, looking good over here still from what I can see. I would go back to feed, water, feed, water for a schedule since you are getting burned tips. In soil it can take longer for the nutrients to be taken up by the plants since a lot of the feed will sit in areas where there may not be roots, eventually the roots will reach for it. Have a schedule for feeding like that will also help get rid of any extra nutrients not getting used up by the plants and will help prevent any future nutrient lockouts and dissolved salt buildup.

Also, can you get us a picture of the yellowing leaves with the brown spots?? We will help try and diagnose this for you. It could be a calcium and magnesium deficiency or a nitrogen deficiency.. But lets wait to determine that when we get a picture up here to see.

I gave my plant a light flush and water after that. I think my plants started to eat them self, but after I finally fed them they got back to normal. For the one with brown spots I think I found out what happened. I found a branch what my bro took from my plant and I think he had dirty fingers when he took it off.

Started to eat themselves?? What do you mean? I don't really know a whole lot about your grow or have any info to really go from so it's hard to understand what may be going on at any given time. I was mainly trying to figure out why you got the burned tips and how you are feeding and what your schedule was. Are you mixing your feed in with your water every time you give them water? you also said that some of the leaves were yellowing along with the brown spots. If your leaves are yellowing then that is your plant trying to tell you it needs something. That's why I asked for the picture to just to make sure and to help you out. So were these brown spots dirt from your brothers fingers?? Hopefully he doesn't keep snipping branches off the plants, that will cause slowed/stunted growth and stress.

Just trying to help you out my friend :)

That doesn't really look like a natural yellowing happening there. Can you get a closer picture of the leaves themselves? How many flowering weeks for the strains that are yellowing? Plants will eventually start to yellow towards the end of their lives but I don't think that is what's happening yet only being on day 38 flowering.

I am sure they could use some type of feeding but I am not sure what to suggest without some other pictures of the leaves so I can try to figure out what it is they are looking for.

Hi joker420canna

It could be many things but it looks like nute burn to me or (unlikely) a Nitrogen defficiency. It, usually, starts at the bottom of the plant, then spread upwards. By the time the yellowing reaches the top leaves, the bottom ones are completely yellow.

I know they're in flower and the general consensus is that the plant doesn't need Nitrogen in flowering, but they do. Small amounts of N should be given all the way up to the end of the first flowering month. But if you fed your plants according to the instructions on the bottle, you shouldn't be having that problem.

Your leaves overall are lacking a healthy, green color and that is what led me to N deficiency. But, it could also be overfeeding. What is your PH and ppm? Perhaps you have a nutrient lockout situation due to high or low PH? measure your runoff.

In any case, I would back off with the nutes a bit, flush with PH adjusted water, then feed them again with 1/3 strength and watch the plants reaction. The leaves that are yellow will stay yellow, there's nothing that can be done about it.

The problem I find with soil is that it has a buffer and you don't see the results immediately, and that can be both, a blessing and a curse.

As I've said, it could be many things - also a Magnesium defficiency, perhaps even rootbound. Really hard to tell.

EDIT: I see you're nearly two months into flower, meaning your Afgan Kush is nearly ready to harvest. Your Blueberry Kush is gonna take a week or so longer... Perhaps everything is fine and the plants are taking up the last reserves of nutrients...

Back
Top Bottom