4x8 - LEC - Multi-Strain Grow

Ronpaaaul

Alright, :420: I'm back!

not that it was it was anticipated or anything, but I think there's a lot of people who don't know the results of LEC (CMH whatever you want to call it) lighting.

Went to a trade show and was able to pick up some genetics I'm more than excited about!

Bare with me!
this will be a bit of a process. I learned a lot my first grow and after studying grow efficiency I think I'll do alright this time around.

Inspired by 2008 poster in forums, DrBuds, I saw this guy growing pounds in 3x3 spaces with just flowering rooted clones. Albeit that may not be the best way to do it now, I think its a great way to save money (lots of clones, I'm new so some of you are probably saying DUH!)

Strains:
Hellraiser OG (Fire OG x Face Off OG)
Old Family Purple (Purple Urkle x Triangle Kush)
Big Bad Bubba (Fire Og/Chemdawg x Bubba Kush)
Pakistani Bubba Kush (Pakistani Purple Kush x Bubba Kush)
White widow (Nirvana seeds, random I know)

So I plan to mother out the stronger ones and potentially keep a Hellraiser OG male around for future seed making.
Alright so I took a page from common technique and decided to Manifold, or mainline, these mothers to save space and create lots of tops, 8 colas to make plenty of cutlings. I'm early after my first topping on most, 2 colas for 1 gals and doing minor lst. I know I cut too early! I'm still a newb and want to learn more about stress and identifying it so I topped and they're doing ok.

oh and for the clones I went the DIY route and am finishing up a 56 site aerocloner which is way more than I'll need but plan to give some away. My goal in doing all this is to get a solid perpetual going.

end of rant, yall probably want photos.
20160904_033645.jpg

Babies, mostly Hellraiser OG I germed within the last few days, also one old family purp and big bad bubba.

20160904_033640.jpg

Pakistani Bubba, about 3 weeks old, topped at 3rd node, left fan leaves to help tops grow.

20160904_033625.jpg

Big bad bubba, responding great to topping, doing lst.

20160904_033637.jpg

Old family purp, weird leaved at 3rd node where topped, new growth looks healthy to me! pretty good response to topping as well.

Alright guys lemme know what you think. I'm currently running 400 ppm Cutting edge solutions and rockin the foliar spray too!

I'll just bump this journal in the form of updates to get myself into the habit. Maybe someone will wanna follow along at some point. Despite my newbie urge to overwater, I've resisted and am maintaining once every other day. Started some LST this week, Big bad bubba (fire og/chemdawg x bubba kush) is taking off like crazy I'm about to top it again today for 4 colas.

20160907_114522.jpg

Oh and if at any point someone is curious as to clone setup

20160904_033648.jpg

there's a rough idea.

Other than that all good in the garden, had to toss a few hellraiser og seedlings unfortunately but I still have 2 that look like winners, I'll upload pics of the the rest after I do some transplanting tomorrow.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom