5 Different Species Of Autos

this is the walter white auto...the og kush i try to delay as possible as i can for my friend orangehaze to see it at least almost done....
7827.jpg
8694.jpg
6988.jpg
31774.jpg
41370.jpg
51089.jpg
22048.jpg

here the og kush auto from nirvana...i will keep it inside for 1-2 days...tattolly dry soil...but the lower buds not filled...so i think to cut the buds which is hard and mature and leave the rest to get fatter..

here is the OG KUSH AUTO FROM NIRVANA SEEDBANK...

41371.jpg
31775.jpg
15782.jpg
22049.jpg

i think maybe i can upload the picts of harvest till now.....
this is in pre-post the walter white auto
7827.jpg
6988.jpg
8694.jpg
best_parts1.jpg

here is the skunk automatic with many colas and the one with one main cola is the auto super hash
Skunk_Automatic3.jpg
Auto_Super_Hash11.jpg
best_parts.jpg

and the king kush auto..i thought i had more fotos of it....
kings_kush_Small_.jpg

so ...if i cut the big buds of og kush i will not be able to have a picture with the yield of this strain...i will probably foto the first cut and when its time the lower branches to cut and foto them and upload more than one foto of the harvest of og kush...
thank u very much everybody...i am sorry if i disapoint some people....i will give my best tobe an nice member of forum...:Namaste:

morning Solar

your girls are lookin great, the og kush is what I will try next season.

you asked about my yield from the 3 that are curing now. well I did weight them after they air dried for 5 days and then put into the jars.
here are the weights #1 M/M= 78.3 grams.....#2 M/M=42.8 grams......Northern lights x big bud= 71.4 grams total of 192.6 grams all together for now, I still have 2 more M/M that should be done in 2-3 weeks. so when they r all done (cured) I should net over a 1/2 pound or 228.8 grams. no to bad for 5 auto's in 4 gallon air pots.

hope that cleared up some of the confusion you had with my American weights and measures...lol 1 zip= 28.6 grams
that og kush I just want to take a bite out of it..........lol best of luck Solar

take care and be well

fringe50

morning Solar

your girls are lookin great, the og kush is what I will try next season.

you asked about my yield from the 3 that are curing now. well I did weight them after they air dried for 5 days and then put into the jars.
here are the weights #1 M/M= 78.3 grams.....#2 M/M=42.8 grams......Northern lights x big bud= 71.4 grams total of 192.6 grams all together for now, I still have 2 more M/M that should be done in 2-3 weeks. so when they r all done (cured) I should net over a 1/2 pound or 228.8 grams. no to bad for 5 auto's in 4 gallon air pots.

hope that cleared up some of the confusion you had with my American weights and measures...lol 1 zip= 28.6 grams
that og kush I just want to take a bite out of it..........lol best of luck Solar

take care and be well

fringe50

WWOOWWW man....i never get so much from aytos outdoor.....this is an excellent grow.....from my five probably i get maybe 40-50g and i still have the og kush .og kush isthe one with the higher yield...the biggest plant....urs is a very nice yield.....really much yield...thank u very much

Hey there Solar, your buds look awesome!!! Great job!!! And you have not disapointed anyone, you did a wonderful job growing your 5 plants. And you did it all while the "pigs" were in your backyard lol. Those buds will treat you nice.

Stay safe Solar!!!

:goodjob:

any harvest is better then no harvest :p

lol....i have 5 differet strains to choose what to smoke...i kept from each one some so i will have 6 strains no 5...and a big buddha cheese.....i kept most the main colas curing for the first harvest of bbc...and the those strains...i am glad...i am prepared for some cannabutter...:Namaste:

the butter looks quit yellow but it was green ....probably coz i have my phone camera to daylight and i capture while were inside....it was green...

i will invite 3 friends today ...first i will check the cakes....if everythig is nice ...i will sevrve them witthout tell them what is...they love my cakes in past....but i will make an experiment....before we start to smoke i will pt them in table...i will say my granmom make them ....so i will see if they dont know they r from cannabutter will they feel it?lol..i am a cheeky monkey...i just want to test if the cakes r really succes...if they know it is fromcannabutter it will affects their opinion..

Sorry for sounding like an old fart but you should always tell your friends first if their ingesting cannabis you never know what their tolerance is or if they've taken anything before the cakes. But the butter looks good man. :Namaste:

morning Solar

glad to hear you got ur girls all takin care. the butter and muffins look really good........:drool:

and yea I agree with Spart.... tell your friends.........................:Namaste:

again , good to hear it all worked out for you .

be well

fringe50

Sorry for sounding like an old fart but you should always tell your friends first if their ingesting cannabis you never know what their tolerance is or if they've taken anything before the cakes. But the butter looks good man. :Namaste:

if i tell them it is from cannabis they will eat them all...hhahhahhah....yes u r right......i didnt invite them yet ...but i will tell them

this grow was.....hmmmm..,,,,how to say it? it was a confused grow....some things went perfect some others goes tottaly wrong...the last harvest is definetely much more than others ...it is the famous OG Kush...(never smoke be4)..i hear so many things about this strain..but it would be better if things was different so i could harvest all plants in correct time.....i have in curing bbc more than 2 months now....i kept from all strains the tops of main colas and curing till my weed finish....i want to say i am a bit weird with cannabis...i dont like it if is very strong....i like to do things after smoke...not sleep...i also prefer to smell nice o to taste nice han to be a click stronger...this is my taste.....smell-taste-and not so strong...i gave to my bro some from skunk auto and he loved it...he want to give me 20 euros for each gramm....but i dont sell and espeially to my brother...italk again too much...

so....
i dont know what else to do so to be a complete journal....if anybody have any ideas tell me so i will complete the journal....i have no more plants at the moment to going on...august-september-and maybe begins of octomber is the time of harvest in my area thats why so many operations for grows areas...i can start a new journal begin of octomber when things will be quitely here...untill junuary........this season they dont search for plants so i will be more relaxed....thanks guys i said too much....:thanks::thanks::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom