5 Gal vs 1 Gal smart pot

Apoc

For comparison purposes, this is the same seed, same fertilizer at the same strength, same soil same lights. Bertha is in a 5 gal smart pot and Jr Bertha in a one gallon.

Only difference is Jr got nutes 2x a day and Bertha got nutes once a day.

IMG_20200202_122812.jpg
IMG_20200205_132851.jpg

This is my first inside grow so I'll take what I can get lol.

I believe I need to move the light closer in Veg and train to open the center to light. Then 3 weeks before flip defoliate.

What do you use to destress after defoliate?

They hate on the blurple light but they won't hint towards how nice they look size wise.
I'm sure your plant is very nice but I can't stand to look at the pic long enough to see the plant.

Blurple lights grow good plants but it is an affront to the senses for some. Some people are much more sensitive to lighting than others. I happen to be one of those people that gets actual discomfort from bright red/pink lighting. It can trigger migraines.
This is the reason I personally had to switch to white light and pack away the blurple. Just couldn't do it.

Bigger pot = Bigger plant

Roots space is vital. If you lack floor space, use rectangular household trash bins, which are taller and narrower. Drill holes in the bottom for drainage and use a good indoor potting soil with 50% coarse perlite (not the fine stuff in the small bags) mixed in. Good drainage is also vital. In my small indoor space I used the 3 gallon bins.

Back
Top Bottom