5 OG's, Medic Grow Fold 8 LED, Prescription Blend Nutrients & Me!

Here's a pic of the 4 OG's. I think the Fire OG is going to be a big girl. By next weekend all 4 should be Super Cropped & ready for their last week or 2 of Veg.
13-412.JPG

And here are a couple pics of the Re-Veg. I'm pretty much just letting her do her thing right now. She'll get a good trim job before we start flower.
13-413.JPG
13-414.JPG

I'll do it tomorrow then, since I got the day off
I obviously missed you new work venture. Congratulations. The new family addition is an added bonus. Glad to see things are looking brighter for you, and great job on the plants.

I obviously missed you new work venture. Congratulations. The new family addition is an added bonus. Glad to see things are looking brighter for you, and great job on the plants.
The work thing is just a Temp job that's suppose to last till Jan. I got hired at a company & the 2nd week on the job pulled something in my side. Wasn't able to lift anything for a week the pain was so intense. Even the Percocet didn't help all that much. When I returned to work I got fired for missing work due to an on the job injury. I've reported it to unemployment & they are looking into it. But for now I have a 3 month job that pays cash every week. Hoping to get on as an Amazon Delivery Driver as the X-mas season is coming up soon. I think I've had enough of the printing industry & ready for a change. Amazon just built a new delivery hub about 1.5 miles from my house; so a job there would be just tits.

I got hired at a company & the 2nd week on the job pulled something in my side. Wasn't able to lift anything for a week the pain was so intense. Even the Percocet didn't help all that much. When I returned to work I got fired for missing work due to an on the job injury
So, I was completely out in left field on that one. That really sucked. Sorry Buds, but the Zon gig sounds like something to look forward to. I hope it works out!

Hoping to get on as an Amazon Delivery Driver as the X-mas season is coming up soon. I think I've had enough of the printing industry & ready for a change. Amazon just built a new delivery hub about 1.5 miles from my house; so a job there would be just tits.
Just remember, that a driving job will require a drug screen. Driving a commercial vehicle is still regulated under Fed law.

Just remember, that a driving job will require a drug screen. Driving a commercial vehicle is still regulated under Fed law.
I'm going to order something from Zon today & ask the driver questions when he comes. Find out what to expect at an interview type questions. Thanks for the heads up.

I made a couple of changes today so I'll do an update on things. The "OG KUSH" I felt was ready for her defol & Super Crop so she got done today. She's coming out nice & rounded the way I hoped it would. 3 pics of her after she was worked on & 1 pic of how much defol I did.
13-415.JPG
13-416.JPG
13-417.JPG
13-418.JPG

If you remember the "FIRE OG" I did this to last week now looks like this. Pretty nice growth so far.
13-419.JPG
13-420.JPG
13-421.JPG

I'm still feeding them at the week 3-4 schedule of the "PRESCRIPTION BLEND NUTRIENTS". They all take about 1.5 - 2 gallons each to get about 10% run off. They will probably need a feeding tomorrow. I'm just going by leaves starting to droop to tell me when to water.
I turned the "MEDIC GROW FOLD 8" up to 80% yesterday. I see no negative effects; so I suppose they are ready for it now.
I'm not sure which plant, OG-1 or SKYWALKER OG will get trimmed & S.C. next. They are both about the same size in growth. Just a few more days & I'll do at least one of them.

OK guys, don't freak out on me over what you're about to see. The Re-Veg got one hell of a trim job on her today. Pretty much the way I would do when starting flower. I did a major defol & stripped her of most the twig branches.
I'm actually hoping to slow her growth some so the 4 OG's can catch up a little. Besides that, I'd rather concentrate the plants energy on the branches I want to keep. Air Circulation & Light Penetration is an added bonus.
So here's a couple before pics.
13-422.JPG
13-423.JPG

"Are you sure you're ready for this ?... lol"
13-424.JPG
13-425.JPG
13-426.JPG

Here's the defol & small branches that were trimmed off.
13-427.JPG
13-428.JPG

Could've done clones; but only planning to do 2 grows per year from now on (4-5 plants each time). That's more than enough weed for me.

So let's end this update with a few group shots.
13-429.JPG
13-430.JPG
13-431.JPG

Looking incredible Buds. I'm always amazed and impressed with the training you do.

Congratulations on the new addition to the family, what a cutie :love:

And best of luck with the Amazon gig- I think that's a clever idea to ask the delivery driver!

Looking incredible Buds. I'm always amazed and impressed with the training you do.

Congratulations on the new addition to the family, what a cutie :love:

And best of luck with the Amazon gig- I think that's a clever idea to ask the delivery driver!
I'm still working on the training thing; but I think I'm getting the hang of it for what I like my plants to look like. I recently figured out I can manipulate the branches any way I like & not kill the plant.... lol. It's like a whole new fun adventure. I think the back building thing would be a good addition to this journal, since you don't see a lot of it happening here.

Yeah, loving my new buddy. He sure likes his belly rubs. If you get by him he just rolls right over for it. Then he sits up like a squirrel when he wants a treat. Really cute little thing.

Thanks for visiting my journal. Much appreciated.

I got bored this morning so I defoliated & Super Cropped the other 2 OG's. A little on the early side, but may not have time during the week so I did it. Here's a couple pics of the "OG-1". Still need just a little more LST on her to get her branches to the rim of the pot. I'm sure 1 week will do the trick.
13-432.JPG
13-433.JPG
13-434.JPG

Here's 1 before shot & a few after shots of the "SKYWALKER OG". This was the Tri-lobal little lady. I super cropped 3 branches on her; but may do one more if it grows above the rest.
13-435.JPG
13-436.JPG
13-437.JPG
13-438.JPG

May as well throw up a shot of the Re-Veg. As soon as she fills back out I'm moving her to a small closet to Flower.
I'd say 7-10 days at best. Once I flip the 4 OG's to 12/12 I'll put the Re-Veg back in the tent to finish up.
13-439.JPG

This is the "OG KUSH" I defoled & Super Cropped yesterday. I'm loving the way she's looking.
13-440.JPG

This is the "FIRE OG" I trimmed up 8 days ago. Pretty big difference in just 1 week.
13-441.JPG

Here's a pic of the "FIRE OG" next to the Re-Veg for a reference. I want my plants to be about as tall as the Re-Veg is before I flip to Flower. I think that will give me 3' - 4' tall plants. At least I hope so.
13-442.JPG

And a Group Shot as always.
13-443.JPG

Eventually, I plan to get my grow down to where I pull 12 oz. or more per plant every time. That is my current goal.
Of course the goal posts will move if I accomplish that feat.

Looking amazing mate. I echo the sentiments above. Your attention to detail and your training is immaculate. Loving the reveg. She has impressed me, well you have with your talents; but I'm still impressed with her. Anyways, I'm rabbiting.. Great work mate. Very neat and tidy:thumb:

Thanks guys. The training part is fun & a challenge for me at the same time. Trying to get that perfectly round shape with an even canopy Keeps me from getting too bored with the grow. I am looking forward to flowering these girls. Hoping they are my biggest plants yet when all is said & done. So far, I think I like 7 gal. pots better than 5. I find 10 gal. is just a little too big for a tent unless you are doing a SCROG.
Hope all is going well for all you guys. Bout time for that X-mas Bud everyone loves so much. I don't think I'll make an X-mas harvest date. Probably more like Mid-January. The Re-veg might be done by X-mas though.

Thanks guys. The training part is fun & a challenge for me at the same time. Trying to get that perfectly round shape with an even canopy Keeps me from getting too bored with the grow. I am looking forward to flowering these girls. Hoping they are my biggest plants yet when all is said & done. So far, I think I like 7 gal. pots better than 5. I find 10 gal. is just a little too big for a tent unless you are doing a SCROG.
Hope all is going well for all you guys. Bout time for that X-mas Bud everyone loves so much. I don't think I'll make an X-mas harvest date. Probably more like Mid-January. The Re-veg might be done by X-mas though.
Where did u get the metal hooks for training

Back
Top Bottom