5 Strains - 5 Plants - 400W LED - 4th Week Of Flower

Guys hope you are all well, so my 5 plants 5 strains turned to 4 plants 4 strains after I found a male amongst my 4 girls, the male culprit was " NYC diesel fem seed"

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here are the images of my male plant with loads of balls . growing instead of flowers .

420-magazine-mobile241624515.jpg
420-magazine-mobile998320268.jpg
420-magazine-mobile354453333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile105176450.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1265754138.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1865731847.jpg

Hopefully I pulled him out before he managed to shag my girls

Hi Scorp and bcKush, I am new also to this whole grow scene however I have done alot of reading. If I recall correctly in veg it is good to have around 65-70% humidity levels. Also, the warmer the grow tent the less humidity in the room as a rule. I think the top of the plant canopy should be around 23 C at all times. I see you have a grow room temperature of 17.2 C, that could explain the high humidity levels. I run my room temp around 21-25 c during lights on and no less than 15C during lights off. To get a humidity level of 70% I need to basically wet the walls, plants and the grow tables, LOL.

During flower I have read that it is a good idea to keep the humidity down to around 50-60%. High humidity will not only increase chances of mold but if you wnat the resinous bud, you will need low humidity I have read. Below is a link to my first grow of auto candy cane CKS. Good luck and I hope this helps.
GM

Grow Medicine - Soil - Candy Cane Auto CKS - Grow Journal - 2016

I would be happy with 200g from 5 plants for my first grow to be honest. I just want to make sure that the plants are the best they can be with the resources and materials I have at hand. Thanks for your positive comment !! Peace out ✌️

do you have excess to bigger pots. I'd put them in 3 gal pots, very gently. And I know for sure that 400 will produce more than 6 ozs. I've personally got 12 ozs, from 4 white widow plants. You need a hortilux eye enhanced 400 watt hps bulb, about 80 bucks. I bet you're watering every other day with those little pots ?

Did some massive defoliation and now am very happy with the flower sites and their rapid growth over the 4 plants I have 140 bud sites I lowered the LED light to 16 inches above canopy and put an electric heater in the tent which boosts the temp to around 26 Celsius after only around 4 hours in the tent which helps with the humidity lowering it from a usual mid 80s to high 60s - high 70s which I am happy with .

The above image is my 4 girls any comments and advice is welcome

The soil was bone dry yesterday probably through the introduction of the heater so I gave them each a litre of tap water with 4ml grow 5ml bloom and 3ml top max

420-magazine-mobile907859169.jpg
Caramel !! - The first girl that has started to change colour in her hairs from white to brown / sand colour !!! Any advice on time estimation would be a boost ..

Based on their being 140 bud sites today and the fact that we are 5 weeks exactly since the switch to 12:12 how long do these girls have left and what kind of yield would anyone like to guess ??

Probably 3-5 weeks left depending, keep an eye on the little hairs. When about 75% have gone from light to dark(yellow, orange, red, strain depending) then start looking up close at the trichromes. Get a magnifier from amazon $10 for 60-100x and look for all the trichs to have become cloudy and some starting to amber. I like mine to be less amber(more energetic high) vs more amber(couch lock). Since I don't have a reference point for size I'll guess 4-6 ounces

My gestimate is around 6 ounces too, I just hope in the next month these guys experience rapid growth in their budding any ideas how I can further stimulate the growth in flowers and size

Back
Top Bottom