5 Strawberry Banana From DNA Genetics

Yeah man I put mine up flipped some girls to flower
Nice! Half way there. Im not a very good 420 Magaziner. Im behind on everyones grow. Glad to hear you got yours sorted

Same here I stay in my own lane only talk to a few peeps that like fam to me n that I’ve known since I started on here few years back but yeah things goin good my flower room gettin frosty

Oh shit. Those look great. How far are they along in flower?

I love that time. Shit really starts to happen
Yeah man it’s a 9 to 10 week strain so it has all the time in the world to get right I remember that plants my last run in dwc wen really well also I kno u remember
DDBDC1F0-AB3A-497F-A021-03DF8CCFF5A2.jpeg
8606EA70-93D3-4D18-9669-B8E65164C147.jpeg

Yeah man it’s a 9 to 10 week strain so it has all the time in the world to get right I remember that plants my last run in dwc wen really well also I kno u remember
DDBDC1F0-AB3A-497F-A021-03DF8CCFF5A2.jpeg
8606EA70-93D3-4D18-9669-B8E65164C147.jpeg
Thats what im talking about. So awesome. Great job.

Hello :hug:
Can I watch too?...
I'll sit next to Mr. K :)
Of course. Welcome.

I think youll find this grow interesting. An RDWC grower that has only used LEDs is growing with double ended HPS in dirt. I really want to see how HPS does it. What are the benefits, what are the pitfalls etc. Is it really better than high end LEDs

I got my light finally. So the HPS grow is on. This grow is dedicated to finding the differences between LED and bulb lights. I bought an extra large reflector to cover a 4x6 space that will be SCRoGed to about 3.5x 5.0. I still have my CMH if the length is too great. Im a seasoned LED fan. Ive only used a CMH to fill a hole between my Black Dogs... and wasnt at all impressed by the results.

I still have one inspection on my home before I can start. I understand this could take up to 2 weeks to schedule. Its ok, the plants are doing well under the CFLs, and could use a little more. I will be vegging with a metal halide to fill the SCRoG then HPS to finish. Cheers

I hope we get a bunch of people watching this

Of course. Welcome.

I think youll find this grow interesting. An RDWC grower that has only used LEDs is growing with double ended HPS in dirt. I really want to see how HPS does it. What are the benefits, what are the pitfalls etc. Is it really better than high end LEDs
U will love his just heat will forever b a issue

So i finally got them in their bags and under the lights. Youll notice the one in the closet is under LED. This is for a friend who cant grow right now. He paid me a little rent and im using his light a Dwarf Star just to see how it does. So far it looks cool, very bright for its size.

Check out that scrog!! Talk about one beat ass POS. I have almost 60 feet of net somewhere around here. I guess its in a safe place... very safe.

The double ended light isnt as hot as i thought it would be. I have it at 750watts, and i dont need to run the AC with my exhaust fan on. Temp right now is 80, and all is well.

Yall have a great Sunday

Back
Top Bottom