5 Strawberry Banana From DNA Genetics

Thanks Jack!

So i did some defol this evening. I got about half a bucket between the 5.

Its funny. I have yet to see these plants really smile. Im gonna turn the lights down to 660watts to see if they like it more

These plants were happy as hell. They grew fast and prayed almost all the time. Strike one for Metal Halide. The plants now are growing well, just kinda mopey. The plants really liked the Black Dogs.

Switch to hps I had similar issues with growth I switched to hps n bam they blew up healthy as can b
The HPS spectrum isnt super bitchen for veg. I will definitely do that for flower

This plant is f crazy lol love all type of weird things

Youre right, but, thats a little different. If we look at color temperature we can see why they work. The target color temperatures for all phases of growing starts around 7000K (blue) for veg to around 2000k (red) for flowers. The color temp in the middle, around 3500K works killer from start to finish because it has both the blue and red color. so QBs which are 3200k (I think) kick ass because of theyre balanced "full" spectrum.

HPS is around 2000K

I flipped the lights. Now its time to see the benefits, or not, of the HPS light. The metal halide lamp did its job. I will say that the plants didnt grow blindingly fast, but the new growth was prolific and the light had great penetration. So the scrog is almost full. Lets see how it goes

First day after the flip. Jack was right when he said the plants love HPS. They all look great. Ironically, the best looking plant of the bunch was the one in the closet, so maybe they dig the nightlife. All the tops are standing at attention.

So things havent changed much, just a little larger. Flash, if your reading this im so sorry for posting this on your thread, my mistake.

A couple pics...

This may be interesting... once and a while i help some friends with growing advice.

A father and son team that i know have a greenhouse locally that has 6 large Northern Lights plants that are going to flower Monday. Here are some pics.

Back
Top Bottom