5 Strawberry Banana From DNA Genetics

So, im finding Strawberry Banana is a light eater. When ever i feed them they show a little stress. I have one that has browning tips on the new leaves. My book tells me that an immobile nutrient is to blame, such as micro nutes, and Calcium, which wouldnt apply here.

I guess i should back off a little. Other than being over fed the plants look great. They have a very unusual light color. When i over fed them Nitrogen the leaves got ever so slightly darker. The stalks are huge for their age. They are a little root bound, but i should have new pots tomorrow.

Thanks for listening

1543916280682.png

get the word out, i think a guerrilla trying to steal your plant :eek:;):smokin:

Well i decided to finish this grow under CMH lights. I have one Black Diamond Dwarf Star in the closey, but the main room will be 3 CMH fixtures. I will continue vegging under CFLs until its time to flip.

This isnt the first time ive grown with a CMH rig, you may remember i used one between my Black Dogs. I want to see if these things really are the goods or not. I know this may disappoint my LED brethren. Cheer up its just one season. Next season i want to try Quantum boards

I’d say those roots are looking to expand !
Youre absolutely right. In the beginning i wanted them to grow slowly because of work on my house. I may need to move them. Inspectors dont need to know whats going on.

They are in 1 gallon pots now so things will be moving forward. The work on the house should be done this time next week. Lights are still up in the air. I was told last night that the 2 CMH lights are backordered. Im in communication with the store to come up with an answer.

This is kind of a wacky grow. Who starts a grow knowing folks will be "inspecting" the property, or has no lights. We'll figure it out

Another boring pic. These were topped 30 seconds before this picture. They were seriously root bound, the new pots are a welcome addition.

The light saga continues... well folks im going backwards. Im using a double ended HPS. I want to know what the deal is. Will it grow better bud? Is it faster with better quality? Im gonna find out. Im starting with metal halide to fill the SCRoG and finish with the Sodium light. Its 1000watts, but adjustable down to 600 in a few steps. Im excited. Gonna learn something new. I hope you all hangout to see.

Most of the panels cant be seen as they are more towards the back of the house. So excited. They should be up and running by Tuesday.

Chillin my brotha not much goin on ya kno

I heard that. I cant wait to put my light up and get serious with this grow.

Im looking forward to using a big dog HPS. It will be fun to see the differences.

Back
Top Bottom