5 Strawberry Banana From DNA Genetics

Stltoed

I wasnt gonna thread on this grow but here i am. I started 6 Strawberry Banana ended up with 5.

My lights kinda suck this go around i sold my Black Dogs during a grow vacation for stereo parts.... i kinda regrete it now, moving on.

Im using a Spectrum King 400+ and a CMH (315watts) i will probably end up with 4 plants and give one away. For those that know me im growing in soil not RDWC. I started the seeds in soil under my 2 125 CFLs.

So pretty boring really. The plants will get transplanted in a couple weeks, then again and given real lights. The veg will be mostly under the CFLs. Easy peasy

I’m in on this one, hows it going pal? I finally got a dwc bucket going (Chemdog) and everything is good so far. I’m using flora series nutes and liking them really well. Links in my signature if you wanna stop in, best of luck to you on your grow.✌️

I’m in on this one, hows it going pal? I finally got a dwc bucket going (Chemdog) and everything is good so far. I’m using flora series nutes and liking them really well. Links in my signature if you wanna stop in, best of luck to you on your grow.✌️

Thanks for popping in man. So good to see you. I will be sure to check out what youre up to

Krip! How you been?

Doing great! :high-five:

A few weeks from harvest. Checkout the frost on these Tut buds:

full

Doing great! :high-five:

A few weeks from harvest. Checkout the frost on these Tut buds:

full
Jesus. You just just tell its hard as a rock... very nice. This is the kind of bulk mine was missing. I had lots of spears but they never really bulked up super large.

I have been missing but not completely gone from the growing world. I have a friend who has a greenhouse in Southern Cal. And an indoor grow in another state. He's a bit green and i have been able to teach him quite a bit.

Here are a couple pics from the grow out of state. We just finished this room with two large lights from Ursa and a 5x5 Rapid Vero. The plants were growing without a scrog, so i added that... there was a lot of work here. I also built them a cloner

Found ya. :ciao:
Your signature link doesn't work btw I had to click like three extra times to find my way here. :hmmmm:
Bucket! Sup man!
Yeah dude, i need to get on my desktop to sort out my signature. Glad your here

Hey man! How is the dungeon of Doob doing?

I was just gonna grow 1 plant in the closet in my grow room. i sold my black dogs for stereo parts, so im limited on lights. It looks like i have 5 winners, so things have gotten out of hand a little. im getting solar panels and have to keep the stuff in the non permitted shed on the down low for now.

Good to hear from you.

Bucket! Sup man!
Yeah dude, i need to get on my desktop to sort out my signature. Glad your here

Yea I hate doing everything off my phone but it works.. kinda.. Usually lol

I like that cloner you knocked together for your buddy nice and simple should serve them well.

Yea I hate doing everything off my phone but it works.. kinda.. Usually lol

I like that cloner you knocked together for your buddy nice and simple should serve them well.

Thanks man. They had to trim all kinds of cool stuff. It would have been a waste not to clone it all.

How are you doing?

Been good enough. Enjoying last harvest eager for the next. Trying to simplify and streamline the rotation a little bit. Collected some pollen, made some seeds waiting to see how those turn out.

Adding a little solar to the mix will be nice. Are you storing any of it or just feeding any excess back to the grid?

Very nice. My last season i grew one plant called Pink Candy. By far my favorite strain ive ever grown... i got about 3 ounces left, maybe. Its gonna be a sad day when that goes away. Maybe strawberry banana will take its place.

We are putting up 29 panels, but no batteries. It just means any benefit to solar can only be seen during the day, no stored energy. Any extra will go back to the grid. Im looking forward to seeing the benefits.

Back
Top Bottom