5 Strawberry Banana From DNA Genetics

Crap!!! Like wide open?? Did you smoke a fatty last night with your plants lol. Hopefully all will be ok brotha. Time will tell.
It was open a foot or so. It doesnt take much. We'll see.

Big feeding day today. They all got Grow, Flower, Micro, and Koolbloom. I dont usually feed them like this. I usually give them one òr two nutrients per watering and rotate. The closet got Calcium. Ill give the main room Calcium at the next watering.

May you plants never wither

I’m running that mix with bud candy, and diamond nectar added, when I switch to kb dry I change the bud candy to overdrive and drop the gro and diamond nectar.
Hey homo, how have you been? I was just telling Freak, who also just showed up, that you were on vacation. Are you growing?

Hey homo, how have you been? I was just telling Freak, who also just showed up, that you were on vacation. Are you growing?
Ya I have some auto gsc going through early flower. I had a very tough time getting a run of Burmese kush photos to go 6 seeds and 1 for sure and 1 trying it’s ass off to go. I’m probably going to start something else for that tent on the weekend when I can baby them along. Your run here looks good and one day of fucky lighting should be fine just don’t make a habit of it.

Ya I have some auto gsc going through early flower. I had a very tough time getting a run of Burmese kush photos to go 6 seeds and 1 for sure and 1 trying it’s ass off to go. I’m probably going to start something else for that tent on the weekend when I can baby them along. Your run here looks good and one day of fucky lighting should be fine just don’t make a habit of it.
Autos?!

Home stretch on this grow. Got about 2 weeks to the scheduled finish of 8-9 weeks.

Im sick of soil. Buds just dont show up like hydro. The quality of this bud looks to be pretty good, and the smell is amazing, but the buds are small. Ive tried quite a few different things to get these plants into second gear, but they never took off. No stretch at all. No excesses, or deficiencies on the nutrients. Ive even been Phing the water recently, this isnt a big deal. My water is at 7 and lowers after putting in nutrients. I have been Phing to 5.5. My next grow will be hydro for sure. Sick of this shit. Here are some pics

Home stretch on this grow. Got about 2 weeks to the scheduled finish of 8-9 weeks.

Im sick of soil. Buds just dont show up like hydro. The quality of this bud looks to be pretty good, and the smell is amazing, but the buds are small. Ive tried quite a few different things to get these plants into second gear, but they never took off. No stretch at all. No excesses, or deficiencies on the nutrients. Ive even been Phing the water recently, this isnt a big deal. My water is at 7 and lowers after putting in nutrients. I have been Phing to 5.5. My next grow will be hydro for sure. Sick of this shit. Here are some pics

I’m speechless....:thedoubletake:

Hydro for the win!!!!! They look fantastic though brother. Head high.
Thanks Freak. I think ive grown enough in soil to satisfy my curiosity, back to hydro

Back
Top Bottom