5 Strawberry Banana From DNA Genetics

Thanks Freak. I think ive grown enough in soil to satisfy my curiosity, back to hydro
Yesssir. My new grow is going awesome now after a couple bumps in the road. I think your buds look amazing ... but... how fat could they have been in the ol dro

Yesssir. My new grow is going awesome now after a couple bumps in the road. I think your buds look amazing ... but... how fat could they have been in the ol dro
Thank you. This strain is renown for big harvests. I wouldnt call this a large harvest by any means. Same thing happened in my King Tut grow. The buds were plentiful, but never got really big. Here are some pics

The quality of my buds now should be pretty good, which is what we're after, so i cant bitch i guess

I let the soil dry for almost a week. Today i fed them a big meal; Mendocino, Avalanche, a tiny bit of Koolbloom dry, molassas, bloom, Root Excelerator for its enzymes, and Humic acid to allow everything to get along, i also gave them Calcium... i waited a little while before i added that one.

I never add that much at one time. I usually spread em out. Feed a couple nutes one night, then give them a different one at the next watering.

Not sure whats going on. The buds just arent moving. I think it may be from the light pollution a couple weeks ago. I know light pollution can end a grow. I just dont know how photo sensitive pot plants are. Pointsedias are super sensitive. They will completely stop flower from a single episode with a flashlight. I cant think of any other possible issues, ive thought a lot about this. It may just be the strain, but its renown for large yields.

Win some and loose some i guess. I tell you what. Im done with soil in my main room. Going back to RDWC after this

Looking good Stltoed, how are you liking the hps?✌

Well... there seems to be good and bad. The penetration and footprint cant be beat. The heat isnt a problem for me if im at at least 24 inches. I dont like the color.

So i have a Dwarf Star by Perfect Sun in the closet. Its a small LED. The plant grew faster than the HPS, but the buds are smaller. Trichomes are smaller. This light is just too small to compare.

The HPS plant grew much slower. Buds are taking forever. Im 2 days past my harvest date and they are still getting bigger. The quality is very good though. Big trichomes covering all the tops some more than others. Im not sure how to feel about this light, but im gonna use it again next season in hydro

Chillin same ole stuff. Love the experiments you got going on! That’s some great looking frost you got on them.

:passitleft:

Experiments... that seems apt. My wife was down by you a couple weeks ago, but i didnt go. Turns out there was a CBD convention. I might come down for the next one in November

How are yours coming since you got all professional with the big room?

Experiments... that seems apt. My wife was down by you a couple weeks ago, but i didnt go. Turns out there was a CBD convention. I might come down for the next one in November

How are yours coming since you got all professional with the big room?
Next time. We can have our own THC convention to go with it. :lot-o-toke:

My garden is doing good. Just harvested most of everything, just got a couple sativas left. Next round will be ready to flower in a month or so. It’s just a machine now, I’m the main environmental hazard they got left.

How’s that solar working out?

Next time. We can have our own THC convention to go with it. :lot-o-toke:

My garden is doing good. Just harvested most of everything, just got a couple sativas left. Next round will be ready to flower in a month or so. It’s just a machine now, I’m the main environmental hazard they got left.

How’s that solar working out?

Nice! Lets do that. Plan on a big harvest in November!

Man. I wish if i just had the room for a mother i would be stoked. Sounds like youre dialed. Cant wait to see it

Im not sure how the solar it working. I can see it run backwards on a sunny day but we dont have those anymore!

November sounds like a plan! Sue's coming back next month. We've got big plans, we'll see how much we accomplish, it'll be fun nonetheless.

My solar has an app that shows me a lot of info. One time I even noticed one panel wasn't producing and they came out and fixed it. Lol can't have that shit going unnoticed.

November sounds like a plan! Sue's coming back next month. We've got big plans, we'll see how much we accomplish, it'll be fun nonetheless.

My solar has an app that shows me a lot of info. One time I even noticed one panel wasn't producing and they came out and fixed it. Lol can't have that shit going unnoticed.

I have an app. I need to check that out... does the Sun even exist anymore?

Purple is good. You must be rollin around in bud right now. Can i talk you into a forum. I promise not to be a smuck
I did but then I started handing out the pain oil and coffee creamers. People love that stuff. I shut down one of my tents for a bit due to a crazy whitefly problem, just one more reason not to soil.

I just harvested some nice Black Cherry Punch, Carnival and some Blueberry and have some Malawi just taking it's slow time. I'm going to fire up that other tent soon... if the clouds ever go away, like you said, it's tough relying on the sun to pay for electrical. Lol I have a feeling summer will make up for it.

I did but then I started handing out the pain oil and coffee creamers. People love that stuff. I shut down one of my tents for a bit due to a crazy whitefly problem, just one more reason not to soil.

I just harvested some nice Black Cherry Punch, Carnival and some Blueberry and have some Malawi just taking it's slow time. I'm going to fire up that other tent soon... if the clouds ever go away, like you said, it's tough relying on the sun to pay for electrical. Lol I have a feeling summer will make up for it.

I imagine that would put a dent in your collection.

Dude, whats with the white flies? Yet another reason to go hydro.

How much did you get from your last harvest?

I imagine that would put a dent in your collection.

Dude, whats with the white flies? Yet another reason to go hydro.

How much did you get from your last harvest?
I never really weight it out, but I have at least a QP left and I feel like I'm out, so I must have had a lot. :rofl:
I think I got about 2lbs of OG Kush from the soil plants, and about the same from 2 different hempy harvests in the same time frame. I think my current hempy harvest will be about 1lb but these Malawi are fairly silly looking and haven't really stopped growing so it's hard to judge.

I've got a DWC thing to try next, jumping on the wagon I guess. That Blueberry had huge nugs and good branching so I think I'll grow a clone of that in DWC and scroog it. Veg it for a really long time with some autos around it until it gets too big and then see what happens. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I never really weight it out, but I have at least a QP left and I feel like I'm out, so I must have had a lot. :rofl:
I think I got about 2lbs of OG Kush from the soil plants, and about the same from 2 different hempy harvests in the same time frame. I think my current hempy harvest will be about 1lb but these Malawi are fairly silly looking and haven't really stopped growing so it's hard to judge.

I've got a DWC thing to try next, jumping on the wagon I guess. That Blueberry had huge nugs and good branching so I think I'll grow a clone of that in DWC and scroog it. Veg it for a really long time with some autos around it until it gets too big and then see what happens. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I feel the same way when i only have a couple jars. Thats funny, i thought it was me.

RDWC is my thing man. If you have questions ring me up.

Ive heard great things about Blueberry. I may grow it next.

Glad to hear youre doing so well. You gotta share your success with the kiddies. Start a thread.

So im close to pulling my plants. I snipped a lot of leaves and lowered light To stress the plants and help green the lower stuff. Im gonna feed just Avalanche and koolbloom from here till the end, that will aid the flush a tad.

The plant in the closet will get cut first. Im going to dry it on the braches like this plant
Lemon Zkittles. This plant is for a veteran friend that moved and couldnt grow what he needed. I feel like it might do 4 ounces, but i suck at guessing weight

I pulled the little plant in the closet. You may remember that the light was a Perfect Sun Dwarf Star. Its an interesting light, but its too small to push the trichomes and oil. The tricomes were tiny compared to the HPS, and while gloves were needed to clean the plant the stickiness was weak. No finger hash at all. This light just had no power. It fit the space ok, but i would not recommend it.

The HPS plants are done also, but they will be in the dark for the next few days. This is just another stress to improve the oil production. These plants are sticky and will demand gloves to process them. Theres still a floral smell to the buds. It was stronger a couple weeks ago. Im hoping the cure brings it out a again... Fingers crossed

I have a few pics, but forgot to load them. They will be along shortly

Back
Top Bottom