5 Strawberry Banana From DNA Genetics

i haven't bothered with any journals lately cause its all the same old shit but once i get these new lights I'm gonna run same strain in the cob tent and QB tent and do some comparing. I see you went to HID?
I hear you. I hope youll do a journal for your new seeds.
That will be fun to watch. Yeah i picked up a double ended fixture with a huge reflector. I really like it. The penetration is great and the heat problems are nonexistant in my shed. The footprint cant be beat. The only thing i would change would be to add some 3500k LEDs to augment the spectrum. I like mixing lights An HPS is 2700k, so it isnt perfect, but there are some grand advantages

Ya I'll definitely want to show off the new rig lol. The one I got is the HLG 550. 4 boards dimmable and 3000k color temp. straight from amazon free shipping.
I believe thats the one i was looking at. HLG had some that were reworked for a little less than half off. I was close. The only reason i didnt was i would need more than 1.

i haven't bothered with any journals lately cause its all the same old shit but once i get these new lights I'm gonna run same strain in the cob tent and QB tent and do some comparing. I see you went to HID?
I’m using a combo at the moment. About 500 actual LED watts and 600 HID watts.

Well folks this thread is a wrap. I got 14oz from 4 plants. Not a record, but ok.

I have a new thread. Its called Strawberry Banana and Lemon Zkittles in RDWC if youre interested. Its in the hydroponics threads... thats right Ontario, RDWC is back at Tods house. Please come take a look if you arent busy

Not sure I can find it but if you could drop the link I would like to follow along✌
I put the thread in another area and it seems to be working now. STRAWBERRY BANANA AND LEMON ZKITTLES IN RDWC.

THANKS Doob!

Back
Top Bottom