5 Unknown Strains - 2012 Grow

blaming the dog won't work..your wife read your post.:nomo:

my post is cool just got to get rid of the bag.
wonder if i seal it back up with a McD's cheese burger in it if the dogs will tare it apart so she buys the story.
Hmmm think I'm on to something!
thanx miwa

dont do it a Reese cup is all great and knowing! the best thing to do is leave them be.
my wife got a 2lb bag of the minis to make cookies with. last night she brought me 2 of the giant peanut butter cups in hopes that I would not get into the little ones. I had to hide the wrapper and now blame it on the dogs as why the minis are gone. hope it works but I doubt it. the worst part is if I replace them they wont make it to cookies either.:)

:rofl:

poor dog. It may not work. She might be smart enough to realize dogs can die if they eat chocolate. It takes a fair amount, but a bag of mini Reese's will make them sick for sure. :winkyface:

my post is cool just got to get rid of the bag.
wonder if i seal it back up with a McD's cheese burger in it if the dogs will tare it apart so she buys the story.
Hmmm think I'm on to something!
thanx miwa

that might just work! better run to get the burgers quick before she gets home.

there is something seriously wrong with anyone that isn't! if someone says different they are probably either communist's or crazy assed fur easters.

fur eater? hmmm if you mean what I think you mean, I might be a fur eater :winkyface:

BTW. Just replace them, but buy 2 bags. One as replacement and one for you to eat. :)

I have peeping toms in the building across from me. They been peeking out there window on to my balcony. New neighbors. Im going ot buy me a screen divider about 70" tall and wide. I dont like the feeling of someone watching me
Easily remedied...when you know they are looking parade in front of the opening, naked. Either they will stop peeping or they will run to get their cameras...hopefully it will stop. We had a problem with people from a religious group always coming to the door on Saturday morning after our party hardy Friday night. Three of us rented a 3 Br house together and one Saturday morning, like clockwork, there they were. Only thing was they had sent their children to the door and my roommate, thinking it was the adults, answered the door naked. They never came back again.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Easily remedied...when you know they are looking parade in front of the opening, naked. Either they will stop peeping or they will run to get their cameras...hopefully it will stop. We had a problem with people from a religious group always coming to the door on Saturday morning after our party hardy Friday night. Three of us rented a 3 Br house together and one Saturday morning, like clockwork, there they were. Only thing was they had sent their children to the door and my roommate, thinking it was the adults, answered the door naked. They never came back again.:cheesygrinsmiley:
you beat me to it:)

poor dog. It may not work. She might be smart enough to realize dogs can die if they eat chocolate. It takes a fair amount, but a bag of mini Reese's will make them sick for sure. :winkyface:

that might just work! better run to get the burgers quick before she gets home.

fur eater? hmmm if you mean what I think you mean, I might be a fur eater :winkyface:

BTW. Just replace them, but buy 2 bags. One as replacement and one for you to eat. :)
brother you may as well put a junkie in a pharmacy:) if there were 2 bags here well lets just say........ diabetic coma and still no cookies:)
oh and I to have been known to lick the shag from time to time:) you fur eater you

Haha last few days ive been running around my yard naked or in my underwear :). Even though luckily I dont have nosy neighbors, I still got a neighbor whos got a dining room window only feet from our property line which peers right into my backyard.

Basically all my damn gardening I have to plan and place in special areas that stupid window can not see. If only it wasent there I could plant my buds any damn were I pleased!

They arnt nosy but its still an annoyance and they got kids...

Ha!!! Great discussion....Nosy neighbors suck!! Sometimes I wonder if I'm the nosy neighbor. I'm always looking out of my slider at the garden. Then I realize my neighbor is in their living room looking back at me! My hedges are almost 4 feet tall now...Soon so soon!!!

My Mother in Law lives next door to me....Yes I know! She used to come over unannounced..That shit stopped quick! Every once in awhile she will still come by unannounced...Now I just let the dogs go ballistic at the door. She came by 2 weeks ago on a sat at 7 am..I forgot to lock the door and in she comes..My Cur dog pinned her against the wall and would not let her move until I came out in my boxer shorts...Swear its a true story. The rest is family table time...not fun to hear! For mom in law!!!!

Ha!!! Great discussion....Nosy neighbors suck!! Sometimes I wonder if I'm the nosy neighbor. I'm always looking out of my slider at the garden. Then I realize my neighbor is in their living room looking back at me! My hedges are almost 4 feet tall now...Soon so soon!!!

My Mother in Law lives next door to me....Yes I know! She used to come over unannounced..That shit stopped quick! Every once in awhile she will still come by unannounced...Now I just let the dogs go ballistic at the door. She came by 2 weeks ago on a sat at 7 am..I forgot to lock the door and in she comes..My Cur dog pinned her against the wall and would not let her move until I came out in my boxer shorts...Swear its a true story. The rest is family table time...not fun to hear! For mom in law!!!!

Hey man dont you live around those nudist colonies? When I lived down there they were everywhere.
In the county not in the city.

If I get my own place to grow up north out in the woods, I am so gonna be growing all natural.

Growing organically, growing in the nude :), tromping through the forest, nothing but a pair of flip flops lol. Digging holes, watering plants and all that good stuff.

Around here I still keep shorts on...well most of the time rofl.

deer are hard to get in a cage. and even harder to keep in a cage. that and you need some big ones.

do not garden in the nude if you grow raspberries or roses!

:party::popcorn::green_heart::woohoo::theband:
I think im going to be chopping them down tonight and getting my new set up and running by monday. Growing Ops: Wiz Going hydro. 1.5 journal.

Back
Top Bottom