5 Unknown Strains - 2012 Grow

I think im going to be chopping them down tonight and getting my new set up and running by monday. Growing Ops: Wiz Going hydro. 1.5 journal.

Piff why go through all that work when you can just wave your magic wand instead?

Piff why go through all that work when you can just wave your magic wand instead?

My powers arent yet there jimmy! Oh if I could :)

One bud I quick dried with a blow dryer. Ill get some harvest pics up tonight

IMG_116512.JPG

Ive been doing a little quick drying myself. Cant say I have come across a commercial hair dryer! I did use a hairdryer once for a quick cure. Worked OK. Recently I pre-heated the oven to 170 placed the buds on a muffin pan and left the door open 3 inches for ventilation. Works pretty good.

Looking like nice buds...Hmmm might have to try the ceramic type hair dryer... I tried a hair dryer once while the bud was in an envelope. The air flow into the envelope is supposed to work better. Reminds me of a convection oven...

Nice. They look great.

Does cs give you regular seeds or fem seeds?

Thanks LEDRF! CS will give you 100% fem seeds.

Looking like nice buds...Hmmm might have to try the ceramic type hair dryer... I tried a hair dryer once while the bud was in an envelope. The air flow into the envelope is supposed to work better. Reminds me of a convection oven...

Yea it really did nice on the buds. I just sat them against the counter so they couldnt blow any where and just ran the dryer. But the harvest I just took down Im letting them go natural. They look very crystally. Cant wait until dry weight. There very heavy colas. Im hoping 3 maybe 4oz. What you think! :)

Thx for answering. I will have to try it on an auto, and see if the fem seeds from the cs also auto.

Autos fems are expensive, like $10 each seed. I plan to grow them everytime, along with at least one large plant.

Hey wildbill I'm just waiting on the dry weight & trying to figure out my next journal & ways to grow? I'm planning on growing & flowering 1 plant in a hydro & letting the others veg the whole 3 months. Then rotate after. I think that would give my sativas alot of time to grow fully & have a nice height & root zone to produce alot. Ill just rotate 1 plant into flower every 2 months after that. Each plant should give a pound and up since some will be 6-9 months vegged.

Then I still have to cross my Cheese Wiz Qush with my Indica plant.

if you take a auto seed and grow it then clone it do you get a auto clone?

To my knowledge you would get a clone like any veg plant but due to the auto flower trait she will flower so quickly. The clone is the same age as the mother? does that make sense?

so the mother and the clones would be the same age,, so even know the mother was big enough to take clones from will be flowering and the clones will be flowering at the same time.. so the clones would not start over aand restart the cycle

so for the most part then autos are meant to go from sead and really only seed

Yep in general that applies. Maybe 100 day super autos may be an exception. That said I would imagine that taking an early top or cutting might work. Autos flower so fast. 2 weeks to show sign some times. But yes to my knowledge the clone would not start anew in a veg cycle she would continue to flower after she recovered and rooted.

Hey wildbill I'm just waiting on the dry weight & trying to figure out my next journal & ways to grow? I'm planning on growing & flowering 1 plant in a hydro & letting the others veg the whole 3 months. Then rotate after. I think that would give my sativas alot of time to grow fully & have a nice height & root zone to produce alot. Ill just rotate 1 plant into flower every 2 months after that. Each plant should give a pound and up since some will be 6-9 months vegged.

Then I still have to cross my Cheese Wiz Qush with my Indica plant.

If you veg that long you might as well main-line a couple of plants.
as long as you got room and big enough pots.

Back
Top Bottom