Nutrients - Fox Farm recommended schedule
Medium - 75% FFO 25% Perlite
PH - 6.5
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -74 to 84
Solution Temperature -less than room temp
Room Square Footage - 3' x 3'
Pests - occasional gnat

Problem: My fan leaves are curling down and the stems are turning purple. My run-off Ph is around 6. Looked like nute burn at first but then brown rusty spots began to appear on the fan leaves before they curl downward and feel brittle. The smaller leaves around the colas look better. I read the pictorial, and I'm showing symptoms of several deficiencies, so I'm not sure the best course of action.

I'm at five weeks and traditionally these finish at 8 weeks or sooner. Please help.

My cell phone doesn't show what I need you guys and gals to see- I wish it did.
:thanks:

i might be wrong about this GreenGo, but I believe that's just part of the flowering process....flowering is fooling the plant into thinking its lifespan is about to end, so it pushes all its energy into bud production in an effort to pass its genetics...but again, that's just my opinion of the matter. pics would definitely help tho :p

Yes pics would help, but it is probably just the normal flowering process. Mine are at day 37 of flower and quite a few of my lower leaves have at least one yellow patch, and quite a few have fallen off. I have seen flowering plant pics posted by some really good growers on this site that have a lot more yellowing and droop than mine, so I figure they must be OK. If it ain't broke, I ain't fixing it.

Back
Top Bottom