5 x 5 Grow Room: 20 Site Super Flow VS 6 Site Bubble Flow Buckets

RodMo

Hello there,

I'm planning on buying a 5x5 Gorilla Grow Room and it comes with 1 of 2 options:

Option 1- 6 Site Bubble Flow Buckets
Option 2- 20 Site Super Flow

My question is, would i get more yield from a 6 site Bubble Flow Bucket or from a 20 Site Super Flow setup instead? i'd like to know the pro's and cons.

From the looks of the 20 Site Super Flow system i could plant a lady every other space for a total of 12 plants. I say this simply to have them spaced out better so they can take more light thus improving yields; Then again i could plant all slots but would i get good results?
I don't know this, but now that we're at it, what is the most appropriate set up? Plant all 20 slots or have them spaced out?
Hence why i came to this forum, to please ask for your input about your expertise on this subject.

Check out both options as well as pictures here:
Best Grow Room | Grow Rooms | Grow Room Review | Best Grow Rooms:bravo:

Option 1- 6 Site Bubble Flow Buckets: Pro's - con's, Estimated yield?
Option 2- 20 Site Super Flow: Pro's - con's, Estimated yield?

Thank you lots for reading as well as any possible input, Happy new year!:Namaste:

The 6 site bucket system is meant for long veg time and bigger plants.

The 20 site super flow is meant for shorter veg time and smaller plants, but more of them.

Long veg with big plants or sog/scrog with smaller plants

That's the main two differences. I prefer smaller plants indoors and larger plants in greenhouse. However some on this site enjoy larger plants, so it's up to you.

We can help you with this package and the order as we work with SuperCloset and we are distributors. We're also sponsors on these forums ;) Please email me joey@perfectgardens.com if you'd like to speak further.

It depends on how big you want your plants to get. I grew in a hydroponic system similar to the one we're talking about and I planted all 20 sites using a SCROG

There is no right or wrong. If you want more plants but small, plant all 20 if you want less plants a bit bigger then use every other site.

Thanks for visiting the website, I'm 90% completed with our big upgrade, so if you see any issue let me know. I always ask people talk to me before going elsewhere for business because I will be honest and fair if I cannot compete with something. ;)

Hey Joey, given the specs and assuming i plant all 20 slots using SCROG, how much yield could i possibly harvest?

I know it varies from the care you give to the plant, nutes, c02, etc etc. But given normal/average conditions, how much could i possibly yield from this setup?

It depends on how big you want your plants to get. I grew in a hydroponic system similar to the one we're talking about and I planted all 20 sites using a SCROG

There is no right or wrong. If you want more plants but small, plant all 20 if you want less plants a bit bigger then use every other site.

Thanks for visiting the website, I'm 90% completed with our big upgrade, so if you see any issue let me know. I always ask people talk to me before going elsewhere for business because I will be honest and fair if I cannot compete with something. ;)

OH btw, Instead of a 20 site plant, Could i add additional slot parts say, 2 more to make it 30.

Is that possible or do i have options reminding that id like to fit it in the 5x5 Grow tent.

with super flow u can have more plant and harvest more often but still leave them up 2 5 days at a time

so this would sound better because u can harvest more often and get the same amount of yield?

Back
Top Bottom