5 x Auto - Anesthesia - Coco - 600W

Re: 5x Auto - Anesthesia / Coco / 600W

Looking really fine, Soup. I'm sure there will be some nice buds in there. How tall are they now? They look like they really stretched out.

Thanks, and i sure hope so. Im not sure how tall they are ill have to measure them but the tallest is about upto my hip and im 6ft on the dot so i would say maybe a little over 2 ft without the pots. Ill measure tmoz and post it up here, your right though they have stretched like mad, not sure why. I thought auto's would be very short stocky plants.

Sorry forgot to get round to this, i measure a couple of the auto's the smallest one from soil to top of the highest cola is 72cm and the biggest is 90cm from soil to highest point.

Ill have some new pictures up tommorow when i plan to move the plants around a little, the part of the room i used to use to get inside and tend to the plants is already halved after i moved the plants a bit, now i need to move the fan out of that bit of space so i can move the plants apart a little, their getting too crowded again so im hoping to space them out using the entire grow room up lol.

Anyway cya tmoz.

Sorry forgot to get round to this, i measure a couple of the auto's the smallest one from soil to top of the highest cola is 72cm and the biggest is 90cm from soil to highest point.

Ill have some new pictures up tommorow when i plan to move the plants around a little, the part of the room i used to use to get inside and tend to the plants is already halved after i moved the plants a bit, now i need to move the fan out of that bit of space so i can move the plants apart a little, their getting too crowded again so im hoping to space them out using the entire grow room up lol.

Anyway cya tmoz.

I have no idea of the hight of mine ^^ And yeah when they get bushy it's a pain to manage space, have you seen mine? It's so cramped in there! D: Poor baby :( Next grow will probably be in a wardrobe xD I'll make her thin in one way but wide the other way and tall, but I still need to measure some stuff, I wish I had more space though xD

If one of my cats went to your grow room she'd be like "What sorcery is this? A jungle inside a building? o.o"

Haha i wonder what your cat thinks seing your plant, inside. Must be real strange lol. Mine sadly arent as bushy though as your beast so im not expecting massive hauls, quite long spacing between my nodes aswell where as if i remember right yours was tighter, so i doubt my buds will be as packed as yours, soon see though im no expert so its hard to tell.

As for the update sorry but im being lazy, its 00:00 here and ive not long got home so im off to sleep, took some pics earlier though so will upload them tmoz for sure.

Hello again, time for a picture update.. (The pics are from yesterday)

Day 33 since sprouting.

So im going to chuck all the pics together again :). Heres a couple of pics of the plants for size reference and then some bud shots.

IMG_232710.JPG
IMG_232812.JPG

IMG_232114.JPG
IMG_23227.JPG

IMG_232411.JPG
IMG_23259.JPG

IMG_23237.JPG
IMG_23269.JPG
IMG_232914.JPG
IMG_23308.JPG

A bud site which has split into two heads somehow :eek:
IMG_23328.JPG

Heres a pic of the photo Aroma plant, which has recently started stretching out allot!, it needs to slow down whilst my auto's finish but it wont listen lol. By the way this plant hasnt been LST's or tampered with in any way atall yet its growing sortof side ways.. any ideas why that might be? I dont mind but its wierd, the main cola is lower than some of the other ones now, very wierd.
IMG_23338.JPG

And finally i think i came accross a mag def in a couple of my auto's, leaves started yellowing slightly and after looking at pics it seemed most likely to be mag rather than anything else. Could be wrong, either way i watered with epsom salts once the other day (cant find calmag where i live). And they dont seem to be getting any worse so i think it worked, here is a couple of pics though to see if anyone has an idea, the first is hard to tell due to the hps but has yellowing on the tips inwards. The second has no yellowing but a few tiny spots of necrosis, no idea why that would be.

IMG_23318.JPG
IMG_234813.JPG

Anyway thats all for now, hope everyones doing good, cya soon! :Namaste:

Hey Soup - your photo is probably just reaching for the light. The side closest to the light will bend that way and develop faster than the other branches. Not a problem, just turn her every day. (I put a rock next to my stems for reference. One day on the right, one day on the left. Easy peasy.) You can put a brick or a bucket under her to lift her up closer to the lights. That may slow her down some.

Hey Soup - your photo is probably just reaching for the light. The side closest to the light will bend that way and develop faster than the other branches. Not a problem, just turn her every day. (I put a rock next to my stems for reference. One day on the right, one day on the left. Easy peasy.) You can put a brick or a bucket under her to lift her up closer to the lights. That may slow her down some.

Thats a great idea! im going to do that right now, i try and turn some of them every day or two but i always forget where they were last lol. And yeah that makes sense about going for the light, the side branches before recently were literally growing horizontally and i think that was to break away from the shadow.

Cheers for the tip

They look great soup. A lot bigger than my plant I hope a bountiful yield from your plants. Keep up the good work

Cheers man, yeah the size has been good, for an auto. Bigger than i would like really given my space but cant really complain. Now im just hoping my buds will be as frosty and fat as yours! somehow i doubt it, my previous grows have not been as frosty as yours not by a long shot. Still heres hoping.

:)

Hey Soup - looking good. It's good to see someone using coco without problems. Seems like everyone that tries it, excepting me, has a good go at it. I tried it for three grows, and they just kept getting steadily worse. After failure number three, I decided to go back to my tried and true. But good for you! I hope it all works out.

Hey Soup - looking good. It's good to see someone using coco without problems. Seems like everyone that tries it, excepting me, has a good go at it. I tried it for three grows, and they just kept getting steadily worse. After failure number three, I decided to go back to my tried and true. But good for you! I hope it all works out.

Well i appreciate the comment man! but funnily enough the last few days i have hit problems :(

I have a possible calmag issue, and maybe iron or P due to small spots of necrosis, and i think its down to my tap water PH being around the 7 mark, and i have no ph down so hit a couple issues, allot of yellowing (mag def style) and purple leaf stems etc. Im hoping to order some Ph down today though so hopefully be able to stop it before it does too much damage.

But to be honest, i dont like coco, my first grow ever was coco and it went terribly, (after a good veg the flower flopped!), now i seem to be having the same issue, ill upload some pics later today anyway so you can see what i mean.

Cheers man!, well on my last coco grow i used lemon juice (a bottle of lemon juice, kinda stuff we put on pancakes in the UK), and had a feeling it did some bad to the plants but could have been various things really. I used lemon juice last night though to lower the ph from about 7+ to somewhere around 6...

Do you know if using lemon is a bad idea? or if it should be fresh lemon juice instaid?

Should be getting PH down soon though.

Hey Soup just wanted to drop my .02's. I am a coco guy and I usually dont mix it with anything and I get good results. The most I have used is vermiculite on the top two inches at about 25%.
Well aside from that I have seen coco to be fairly fail proof in my case, it just reacts different from soil. One advise that I would have is using one of the ph perfect series of nutes. it really gets the hassle of adjusting ph out of the picture. I dont want to advertise since the one I use is not a sponsor here, but whatever I do it just adjusts back to 5.8 after a point I just stopped testing :)

Back
Top Bottom