50% humidity drying in tent: should I worry?

SmokingWolverine

Hey,

I have my girls in my tent drying, the humidity is 50%, should I add a humidifier and increase the humidity to slow down the drying process?

I have a carbon filter fan running on low.

9E29746A-29D4-4244-86B7-05E8101E19E0.jpeg

I meant to ask that too - looks like they started out hanging in the sun?
I was thinking the same....let's wait and see. Bets?

I meant to ask that too - looks like they started out hanging in the sun?
That was just while I was trimming so they were hanging and not laying down, they went in to a tent in the dark.

Inside the whole time Wolverine? How do they feel to you. Outside texture, pliability (do they bounce back when smooshed or do they stick together?

image.jpg
image.jpg
Inside the whole time Wolverine? How do they feel to you. Outside texture, pliability (do they bounce back when smooshed or do they stick together?
Yes, inside, I trimmed them in my garage, then they went into my grow tent in the basement.

They are firm with a light crunch.

Temp. 63.3
Humidity 50.1%

Sensors are hanging just below the buds

Very low RH will dry them too quickly unless you can reduce the airflow around them, that is why I suggest wrapping the stems in newspaper or boxing it, to add a little humidity in the micro-climate, allowing the moisture to even out
That light crunch can turn into a crisp overnight, that is what I am very wary of

Very low RH will dry them too quickly unless you can reduce the airflow around them, that is why I suggest wrapping the stems in newspaper or boxing it, to add a little humidity in the micro-climate, allowing the moisture to even out
That light crunch can turn into a crisp overnight, that is what I am very wary of
Thanks, I will wrap them up tonight

Hey @SmokingWolverine . Sounds like you are on the right track.
I like to hang dry around 58%rh/68 degrees for 7-10 days. Buy a Hydro meter and throw it into the jar and only burp if its over 60%. I try not to open the jar for couple of months. Thats my sweet spot :Namaste:
I have the jars hygro and humipacks, just waiting the hanging to be done

Back
Top Bottom