50 LowRyder seed's

mainegoodness

Hey everyone next spring i plane on ordering 50 low ryder seed's. How much bud will i be lookin at here. It kinda is really hard to anser that ? but im just wandering. :hmmmm:

i think i heard someone say they averaged 7grams per plant with fluoro's. so use that as a base referance, or if your using h.i.d lighting expect more if done right.

I heard 7-14 grams per plant depending on lighting and your 'green thumbness' I spose..... there's a picture I saw of a Lowryder plant that produced 2.3 ounces of bud. It looked like a bonsai tree.......:peace:

Lowryder is primarily chosen for the fact that it takes very little time to veg/flower. That's why yield is so low.
Outside it's a waste of time, imo. Because just about any other strain that takes from spring to fall outside will give you many many oz's.
Any other strain (I recommend Northern Lights) will take 2 x as long as lowryder but give you 10 x the amount of bud.

I would get a good yeilding strain for outdoors cause you can get a pound a pack of seeds easy with the right strain...

Brainwreck is a very good yeilding and nice smoke and grows good outside

I was thinking of lowryder because it's a very small plant no one can find them. And that ill be working alot and they grow qiucker. And i wouldnt really have to worry about were i put them cause there so small.

Maybe you should get a pack of lowryder, and in the first grow allow a male to pollinate a female plant in a separate area, while keeping your femmes safe. Then just keep those seeds. Otherwise, since you cant clone, buying all of those packs of LR seeds will get expensive and would be wasteful when you can easily produce more than 50 seeds using only 1 pack.

Yea i think i will buy like 2 pack's so i can have some bud for a while and get some seed's. I got a while to think about it though. Bean thinking alot on growing ak 47 next year

Back
Top Bottom