50 Shades Of Green - Tunkers' Forest - Fog Shenanigans

Heat isnt that much of an issue. People go a bit over the top. Got to remember the stuff thrives outdoors in 35c+ weather. Some of the best stuff ive seen has come out of instant sweat hot grow rooms. Humidity is a much bigger issue imo.

Heat isnt that much of an issue. People go a bit over the top. Got to remember the stuff thrives outdoors in 35c+ weather. Some of the best stuff ive seen has come out of instant sweat hot grow rooms. Humidity is a much bigger issue imo.
It's an issue when you have a bucket of water for your plants to swim in lol

Well it's time for the darkness. 2 days starts now 16th Feb.

Did my final nip n tucks and took a before photo. If they reach the ends of the scrog by the time they wake up I'll be stoked.

8f3d6ccd04c667c2b3f04a10643531f0.jpg

Looked back and I originally popped these mid October and had them limboing in the fridge until start of January when they moved to the DWC tote.

1d72b1d0c7056ff71c2dbfabe08807af.jpg

This was 12/01. The two middle plants were scrapped.

Cya in 2 days .

Did my final nip n tucks and took a before photo. If they reach the ends of the scrog by the time they wake up I'll be stoked.

They probably won't reach the end of the scrog by wake up time, but they sure will before the transition to flowering is done and you see first pistils.

You might want to be proactive and start sourcing some yo-yo's as well.

Looking great man. You have to be grinning ear to ear.

Oh, I had another thought on the fridge. If you do the Low-N-Slow cure you can just leave it on the plant... LOL

Looking great man. You have to be grinning ear to ear.

Oh, I had another thought on the fridge. If you do the Low-N-Slow cure you can just leave it on the plant... LOL
Haha I did get a wine chiller a while back just for curing, but it may be too small for these 4 so I think you're right, may be worth using the veg fridge once they move to the flowering room

As I said I would, did a top up this morning. EC was about .4 and pH was 5.3 which is what I assume all the new growth is telling me as well...

bbe62c3f83ef40db51de6ff6234cc6ec.jpg

79519930166df04d80ee450a66fcb4bb.jpg

After filling, EC is now 1.1 and pH 6.2

I woulda went a little harder on the nutes but figured I'll be flushing on the weekend anyway, so why waste any lol if they drink down to .6 before then I'll do another feed.

They're just onto the last squares in the scrog, think I timed the flip pretty well .

47112f4ba4d1dc14abc3e22c4c4cf607.jpg

Looks good, Tunkers. Good idea raising the pH above 5.8. Keeping the pH a little higher than 5.8 until the res change should promote better nitrogen uptake and green up those tops leaves. 5.3 was a skosh too low.

Looks good, Tunkers. Good idea raising the pH above 5.8. Keeping the pH a little higher than 5.8 until the res change should promote better nitrogen uptake and green up those tops leaves. 5.3 was a skosh too low.
Yeah I figured sitting at 5.3 for a while woulda been ok for some nutrient uptake but if I bump it to the other end of the spectrum they'll hopefully munch up what they couldn't... In Tunkers theory it works. I wouldn't take it past 6.4 though, I hear they don't like it like that for too long .

Back
Top Bottom