50 Shades Of Green - Tunkers' Forest - Fog Shenanigans

See that scrog filled out wonderfully even without the other 2 in there! Let's see these colas stack for you now

This is why you got MOTY pw. Always have something nice to say, unlike those 2 clowns hahaha
Hey! I was nominated for MOTM (by some clown) and turned it down only because I could never live up to those ideals. Now if there's ever an Asshole of the Month I'm a shoo-in. :p

Yea but if they didn’t love ya they wouldn’t ride your ass! Think about about. :smokin:
Scrogdawg might like to ride his ass but I'm into girls. Only girls. Sorry mate.

I know mate I was just playin. You know me... I give them just as much shit lol
Ha! In your dreams! :rofl:

Owe it all to @Rider509 's F series. These LEDs have just upped my game immensely.
Oh shit. I take back every mean thing I've ever said about you. Ha! Just kidding. :)

I crack myself up!
Your plants are looking fair dinkum awesome there, Tunkers. Can't wait to see them kick out some serious flowers. I need to jump back on the other site and see how the Sal Jrs comps are doing. Has anyone harvested yet?

Well maybe not so much you, because I owe you. But @Scrogdawg does nothing but sexually harass me through PM... Lol
You too? :eek:

edit: I kinda like that he's not here to defend himself! LMAO!

I crack myself up!
Your plants are looking fair dinkum awesome there, Tunkers. Can't wait to see them kick out some serious flowers. I need to jump back on the other site and see how the Sal Jrs comps are doing. Has anyone harvested yet?
My fellow NSW competitor pulled his and harvested just the other day. Wasn't huge but he said it was a great smoke.

Back
Top Bottom