50 Shades Of Green - Tunkers' Forest - Fog Shenanigans

Scrogdawg, I'm old enough to remember when Washington was a "three two" state. By law beer couldn't be more than 3.2% alcohol. Dark days indeed.
Dude. My In laws are moving to Utah... "near beer" or Utah beer as they call it is shit. 3.2 so I say fuck it, I'll shoot me some jack.... every damn bottle had a state regulator on it. 1 ounce shot. I guess beggars can be choosers. Thank jesus they're moving to st george... sin city is a rock throw away

Morning mr.D, forgive my ignorance as it was many years back that I lived in the good USA.. So if I'm understanding correctly the Jack bottles you buy come with a 1 ounce shot regulator on the bottle when purchased....???? crazy
No. But the bar has them. So they pour you half to a third of a standard American shot in that specific state. There a mormon dominant state. So if I want real beers or a bottle of booze I would have to go to a state liquor store. only a bar that serves food can serve hard liquor, and if they have beer,it's all 3.2% light beer IPA or stout. its dumb. But its their religious freedom and there's enough of them to control the vote. So in that sense I respect them for it, but it's weird to me.

Hey at least its not totally illegal, and they have the sense to make CBD medically avalible for those truly in need. Bit the church leader kinda shit the bed, when publicly asked about it. Like come on it keeps little kids from having seizures whit no side effects and it grows outta the ground, how the hell is that not a gift from god?!

Nice! They have some great skiing and boarding for sure! But that sounds about right....

Back
Top Bottom