50 Shades Of Green - Tunkers' Forest - Fog Shenanigans

Very decent looking nug Tunks, hows she smoke?
It's early and not cured + no flushing done so taste is a bit to be desired... Also, there is very little smell. Was hoping it would come out more as it dried.

Smoked very smoothly though, and my entire head feels like fluff. Just a big ball of fluff lol

Smoke enough clouds and you eventually become one...

Well the girls have been killed. Murdered. Slaughtered. Cut to fucking pieces. They're good as dead to me lol

I'll take some photos later and share but for now here's a couple of buds I chopped the other night that had 2 tiny mould spots within them. Mouldy bloody pacman.

Once I spotted the rot I added an extra fan and made the decision to harvest this weekend. I could have probably flushed for another week but didn't want to take the chance of more rot. Its a sativa heavy strain so may as well keep the head high anyway I guess.

Hell yeah!!! Those are some straight up beautiful flowers, Tunkers. A little light and love go a long way.
Thanks mate. Finally got there.

Sorry to hear of the rot, but great haul and huge buds. That thumb of yours does have some green in it my friend.
Overall rot was about 1gm I just didn't wanna take the chance of more. We all know how this grow could have turned out lol

Those are huge, cheers Tunkers!!
Cheers PW! Thanks mate. Definitely enough to keep me medicated :ganjamon:

All trimmed and drying, this is the second plant minus the pacman bud. First plant I pulled at start of week is burping in jars. I've smoked about half oz and sold 2 oz already lol. I quick dried that one in the shed, but this one is getting the dark cupboard treatment and half is in my wine chiller for a low and slow. Temp is 11°C and RH is 65%

Back
Top Bottom