500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

Growing Dank

Hey! This is my first grow journal. I grew 4 plants 100 gallon smart pots last year getting about 1.25 pounds per plant from clones. This year I decided to go with a little bit bigger smart pots, I upgraded to the 500 gallon smart pots. Takes about 2.5 yards of dirt to just fill one of these suckers. Took 9 yards of soil and 1 yard of perlite for my 4 plants this year. I got my strains THC tested that i grew last year, my sfv og was 21.49% THC, Super Lemon Haze 18.57% THC, Green Crack 18.42% THC, then Blue Widow was 15.35% THC(all from clones).

This year I will be growing 3 Seeds and 1 clone for my outdoor. My seeds consist of 818 Headband from cali connection, Blue Dream Haze from cali connection, and Sage'N'Sour from TH Seeds. I will also be doing a clone of Blue dream.

I use the close to the entire Advanced Nutrients, I use a few supplements from earth juice they are way cheaper than ADV nutes.

I hope you enjoy my grow journal feel free to leave questions or comments. Thanks for viewing Have a Dank Day!

gd11.jpg
gd12.jpg
gd10.jpg
gd9.jpg
gd8.jpg
gd7.jpg
gd6.jpg
gd5.jpg
gd41.jpg
gd31.jpg
gd22.jpg
gd14.jpg