this morning's update. Topped the blue dream haze
o2qci.jpg

Sage 'N' Sour
gq1t1.jpg

818 Headband
eulj.jpg

Blue Dream
0fia.jpg

First off I'm a girl. I've read the rules, and it says I can post reference website.

Sorry. I call everyone man and dude. Even my wife lol

That is not a reference website. Its a site selling items. Reference would mean information, not prices of items the site can sell you. Don't think ya quite understand. Its OK I was just giving a heads up.

Have a nice day!

Those are going to be some fucking big plants lol 500 gallon pots + whatever grows into the ground. Good idea with the watering ring. You got that hooked up to a pump and timer?

Are you using any nutrients? If so what ones , how much and how often. Lol sorry I like details and it helps if any diagnosis is needed later on. Not saying youll need it or nothing. And I like to see results from different nute lines.

Can't wait too see this journal progress. Makes me wish I could grow in my yard. Take the same care I do now but under the best hps light there is lol gram per watt? Forgetaboutit.
I got 6 outside I haven't checked on in a week lol. Back the woods n shit, not fun.

Cheers.

This is my 4th year growing, started with 5 gallons first year, 20 gallons 2nd year, 100 gallons 3rd year, and 500 gallons this year. They are on a water timer, Waters 10 min every 2 days atm. Going to be building new outside ring when they get a little bigger. I'm working on making a 50 gallon reservoir with a float valve and pump so I can add my nutrients whenever I want.
I use Advanced Nutrients I have the entire line, and I use a few supplements from Earth juice like the calnmag and micro-nutrients.

This is my 4th year growing, started with 5 gallons first year, 20 gallons 2nd year, 100 gallons 3rd year, and 500 gallons this year. They are on a water timer, Waters 10 min every 2 days atm. Going to be building new outside ring when they get a little bigger. I'm working on making a 50 gallon reservoir with a float valve and pump so I can add my nutrients whenever I want.
I use Advanced Nutrients I have the entire line, and I use a few supplements from Earth juice like the calnmag and micro-nutrients.

Ah nice, I was going to say I knew this wasn't your first rodeo lol. 500 gallon pots was my first hint hahah.
Do you have a nutrient regiment, meaning a ratio u use each product or a formula per gallon of water, and do you feed every watering?. I've been thinking on switching to an from GH. Haven't had a chance to follow a journal with an nutrients start to finish, here's my chance lol

Cheers

I been giving them foliage sprays about 1 time a week, I haven't water'd with much nutrients as it cost a fortune. I always use the ratio's listed on the bottle. I like to keep my blends a secret took me a long time to figure out. If you use wrong nutrients you can get nutrient lock.

Right on.... Leave it to me to find em lol

Have a good evening.

Grow looks amazing how long have they been in the 500gal? Looks amazing though. Good luck and keep it green. I'll be admiring from here. I'll be transplanting my outside ladies from 5gal to probably 20gal here in a week or so. My second grow outside. But I've been indoors for a while

:popcorn:

I've caught up and am going to follow along. If i had the opportunity to grow in my backyard, i definitely would grow the biggest possible plants i could. +reps for your backyard!

Back
Top Bottom