5150's Backyard 2011 - PAC. NW.

Well sorry for the delay. Been real busy as of late. Thought I would post some pics to show your guys this years grow. I got about 4 weeks veg left. The plants in the ground are catching up fast. Real fast. Will not be epic like 2009 but a really good start.

I used 55 galon drums cut in half. 3 bags FFOF soil with 30% perlite mix. FF Grow big is the only ferts I use. I PH my water before watering.

This pics are about 5 days old. I will post some newer ones this weekend. The first few pics show the growth rate in 30 days.

It says I cannot add attachemts???? Oh I think I remember now....

try again...

CIMG5272.JPG

CIMG5275.JPG

CIMG5465.JPG

CIMG5467.JPG

CIMG5470.JPG

CIMG5471.JPG

CIMG5473.JPG

CIMG5476.JPG

CIMG5480.JPG

Your plants look great, nice dark green leaves look full. I was hoping you could share your feeding ritual. I read you use FF Grow big, I also like that product, but did not get those results. I may have not been giving then enough. Gave them 500 ppm.

May I ask what you will be using for bloom and how much.

Thanks in advance.

Your plants look great, nice dark green leaves look full. I was hoping you could share your feeding ritual. I read you use FF Grow big, I also like that product, but did not get those results. I may have not been giving then enough. Gave them 500 ppm.

May I ask what you will be using for bloom and how much.

Thanks in advance.

I only water when the plant droops. I PH all my water to 6.8. I let a gallon or more water run out the bottom of the pot every watering exept when feeding. I feed to this chart. (I dot use the solubles though)

foxfarm1.jpg

I only water when the plant droops. I PH all my water to 6.8. I let a gallon or more water run out the bottom of the pot every watering exept when feeding. I feed to this chart. (I dot use the solubles though)

I can imagine how much water you use. Do you mix in 55 gallon at a time and
do use a tri meter, if so what is your ppm range for bloom. If not do you just use a measuring cup.

I have always Ph about 5.5 to 6.0 I have two Kush plants (given to me ) not sure what type they are. They are not responding well. I am going to try Ph 6.8 see if it make a different.

Please bear with all the question; I am trying to duplicate your results.

Thanks

I can imagine how much water you use. Do you mix in 55 gallon at a time and
do use a tri meter, if so what is your ppm range for bloom. If not do you just use a measuring cup.

I have always Ph about 5.5 to 6.0 I have two Kush plants (given to me ) not sure what type they are. They are not responding well. I am going to try Ph 6.8 see if it make a different.

Please bear with all the question; I am trying to duplicate your results.

Thanks

I mix in 55 gallon barrel. I use an aqarium 3 drop test.

Also why would you adjust to 5.5 to 6.0. Thats holding your plants back. Hard on your soil as well to keep in range.

Look at this chart. If you are trying to get your soil to 5.5 it will not be able to take in any nutes.

Nutrient_Chart2.gif

Fox Farms soil comes ph balance/stable at 6.8 out of the bag. All my water is 6.8. Thats how you get explosive growth with dark emerald green growth. Just another reason to use fox farms.

The hardest prt of my grow is watering each plant when it starts to wilt. each plant has it's own water needs. I never water all my plants at the same time. 100% way ti never over water. Thats why you see my leafs sticking up most all the time. Sometime even at night.

CIMG5638.jpg

Sticking up leafs in really inportant in my style. If the leafs do not stick up then the plant gets no air flow. Drooping leafs take SOME (not all) sunlight off the buds sites. Most people that pluck fan leafs have drooping leafs from over waterting in most cases. Again if the leafs are sticking up the leaf should not block any sun at all. This is what I strive for.

Look at this plant. If the leafs were droopy it would not be growing the same. Air flow would be less as well. This is why I see no need to pick any fans leafs. Why pick them when they should be straight up and out of the way?

Fan leavs sticking straight up at night is maximan growing. You cannot ask for anything more.

CIMG5632.jpg

Thanks for your help and the kool charts. I am going to Ph my water at 6.8 and see if that bring the color back to the those Kush plants.

I am not familiar with the aquarium 3 drop test. I was always worried when my leaves would droop, afraid my plant would die. I mite be one of those guys who over waters.

Thanks again

Thanks for your help and the kool charts. I am going to Ph my water at 6.8 and see if that bring the color back to the those Kush plants.

I am not familiar with the aquarium 3 drop test. I was always worried when my leaves would droop, afraid my plant would die. I mite be one of those guys who over waters.

Thanks again

You can bring them back.

If you been dumping 5.5 water in the plant then I would flush. Flush one plant with about 30 gallons of water. Just dump 30 gallons thru your pot. The last gallon feed with normal veg ferts at half dose. Let pot completly dry until it droops. Then feed another half dose.

Your plant will come to life.

I can bring them back.

If you been dumping 5.5 water in the plant then I would flush. Flush one plant with about 30 gallons of water. Just dump 30 gallons thru your pot. The last gallon feed with normal veg ferts at half dose. Let pot completly dry until it droops. Then feed another half dose.

Your plant will come to life.

I will do it first thing in the morning. My plants are buding already about a week now. So I will follow your advise but just use bloom.

Thanks

I will do it first thing in the morning. My plants are buding already about a week now. So I will follow your advise but just use bloom.

Thanks

Nope use veg ferts first. Then go back to bloom. They need a shot a veg ferts for you flush everything out.

Also just do on plant at a time and see if it helps. If it does then do they rest.

Good advice, most people underestimate the importance of Nitrogen during flower--it's required for ALL growth.
+ reps

Nope use veg ferts first. Then go back to bloom. They need a shot a veg ferts for you flush everything out.

Also just do on plant at a time and see if it helps. If it does then do they rest.

Ok I did as you advised. The plant is starting to respond leaves are starting
to stand at attention. The leaves are light green, but I am optimistic.

You know what's crazy my water's Ph out the hose is 7.0. I am going to post some picture will let you know were they are, soon as I get them uploaded.

Thanks for your help greatly appreciated

Water w/ the hose, that's what it is for. Especially outdoors. You don't pH your garden vegetables do you?

Back
Top Bottom