52 yr old CBD hemp user for personal and pets

rubiojax

420 Member
Hello all, had a wide variety of health issues before being introduced to cbd and have been given a new lease on life. New to being a member of a blog, so not sure if medical diseases can be mentioned or not. Have used cbd for pets and 2 & 4 yr old Granddaughters to my 92 yr old Dad. Have had amazing results and would just love to share my experience.

It has helped many of my friends and customers with add and adhd. Everyone is different. I have noticed my 5 yr old grnddtr has been taking it for 1 yr now and it has helped with her eczema and adhd. She's a bit calmer. We really notice when she hasn't taken it for a few days. My 2 yr old grnd just started taking it for gastrointestinal issues, which also bloated her tummy. She's having less tummy issues.

@rubiojax Forgive me for being so nosey. How do you administer it to them? Drops in a drink or an edible thing. Like a cookie or gummybear. :) I find this fascinating. This should be my last question. I also am happy to see more CBD being used for everyone. It's great.

Not being nosey at all. Im here to help. I use the tincture and place the drops directly in the mouth. We have very tasty flavors so they look forward to their cbd drops daily. We do also have the gummies. Beware of edibles, they usually have high concentrations of THC. So always read the ingredients and make sure you get them from a reputable company. And when purchasing cbd make sure, they have a moneyback guarantee, 3rd party lab testing, always check ingredients, make sure it states cbd in the ingredients and look for the orange Hemp Authority Certificate Seal on the back of the bottle. Hemp seal verifies that the cbd is processed pure and safe.

Not being nosey at all. Im here to help. I use the tincture and place the drops directly in the mouth. We have very tasty flavors so they look forward to their cbd drops daily. We do also have the gummies. Beware of edibles, they usually have high concentrations of THC. So always read the ingredients and make sure you get them from a reputable company. And when purchasing cbd make sure, they have a moneyback guarantee, 3rd party lab testing, always check ingredients, make sure it states cbd in the ingredients and look for the orange Hemp Authority Certificate Seal on the back of the bottle. Hemp seal verifies that the cbd is processed pure and safe.
We grow our own CBD. I am curious about making form of it. I have made tinctures but I am trying to come up with a way my Mom can start taking it daily. She hates the taste of my Coco Oil and eating edibles is not a daily option. I got fat as hell when I was making breads.

:welcome:

We grow our own CBD. I am curious about making form of it. I have made tinctures but I am trying to come up with a way my Mom can start taking it daily. She hates the taste of my Coco Oil and eating edibles is not a daily option. I got fat as hell when I was making breads.
Have you tried looking into adding a cinnamon or peppermint flavor? I like Coconut just not as a flavor for cbd.

Hey Rubio, welcome aboard. Thanks for sharing your story. I’m adding this since it seems on topic.

Hey Patient Puffer,

I’m having some success doing home brew CBD/THC using master wu’s version (heavily modified see below) of green dragon. I’m washing with 151 black rum and then cooking it down in an instant pot. I mix in some liquid soy lecithin and dose under the tongue. As a stoner one would appreciate the taste, others may find it revolting but if you explain it’s therapeutic that might help. I guess some type could of flavoring could be added if necessary but I’m not sure I would be of any help there.

I’m not just trying to get stoned with it, multiple injuries & chronic pain etc. The last batch was 4 zips of airy bud washed several times by 10 ounces of 151. I reduced it down with heat to 5 liquid ounces then added in the LSL while it’s still warm. What helps me is microdosing about 1/2 mil every 10 minutes and swirl it under the tongue and on top of the tongue. I may take 2 to 4 mil depending on what my plans are for the day, then if I’m home I can fine tune it with a cone or three.

Back
Top Bottom