Temps and humidity dropped this month. Started seeing obvious changes. Got a couple close ups. I want potency, quality not so much quantity. Have not fertalizers for over a week now. There's enough residual left over. Straight water 4 times a day. I did some heavy pruning. Never have I cut much there was no need. Now its late got some leaves dying , turning colors so I chopped them off exposing the fruits of my lavor. Hoping these smoke as good as they look. Going to use the refrigerator method I read about. Had the dog break a branch off last week so I'm trying this method out with a small ammount so far so good.