55' north

Cannab1s

Hey people.

Just swung by to register and get started on posting stuff, been by a few times, finally decided to register, learn and share what ever i might pick up along he way, looking forward to getting to know you guys:grinjoint:

I've been growing outside for a couple of years, but recently we moved to a new location that doesn't allow for this anymore, so im going to grow in my basement.

Basement setup so far is:

For vegging:

Room: as needed, got plenty of sqf. to use
1x 125 watt CFL
Some tinfoil
1x cool retro fan

2x Fem skunk #1 Flying Dutchmen
1x Blue Bornholmer (special seeds from a small island inn Denmark)
Different edibles

Hesi nutes:
TNT Grow
Root complex

For flowering:

Room: 2x2 meters, need more lights, i know, only using about 1/4 atm.
1x 600watt HPS
some mylar
1x towerfan ?cfm

2x Fem Skunk #1 from Flying Dutchmen
1x Fem Super Lemon Haze (pollinated by a hermie :oops:)

Hesi nutes:
Bloom complex
Root Complex once a week
Super Vit.
Phosphorus plus

straight up soil bought at the local florist mixed with 1/4 - 1/3 lecastones

I leave my tapwater out for a day or two, dont know the ph or any of the other readings people are so happy to know all the time :popcorn:

hmmm well thats it for my intro, have pictures but ill put those in a journal of sorts when i get around to it.

Cheers and G.Bless:tokin:

Welcome bro. Definitely check the PH of that water and make sure it between 7 and 9. No reason not to like CocoJoe said. But I'll check out your grow and :goodluck:

:welcome:to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. Glad you are here to introduce yourself and give us all a chance to say whats up?
If there is anything we can assist you with just let us know.
Please:surf: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. I will provide some links to terrific members who will be happy you dropped in and said hello.:goodluck:
The links are here:
LED in the VipersNest
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
DocBud's Medical Grow
Gators' Cage
Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Back
Top Bottom