56 days off the smoke and still in my system

Mc 123

420 Member
Hi all I’m off the smoke 56 days and it’s still in my system.

I was off it for a full year and then I just decided to smoke for 12 weeks ago for a month straight heavily.

I’ve been testing myself every week for the last 3 weeks and then today.

My head is wrecked cause I good me hit with a drug test this week in work.

How can I just get it out of me at this stage. Like you would think 56 days you be well clean.

Welcome. I don't have an answer but if you use the search function there are some methods people have tried with success.

Yes do the search for drug testing. A lot of people are in the same boat and give their ideas on how they got clean. I think a good part of it has to do with how much extra fat you carry on your body.

Hi all I’m off the smoke 56 days and it’s still in my system.

I was off it for a full year and then I just decided to smoke for 12 weeks ago for a month straight heavily.

I’ve been testing myself every week for the last 3 weeks and then today.

My head is wrecked cause I good me hit with a drug test this week in work.

How can I just get it out of me at this stage. Like you would think 56 days you be well clean.
:welcome: to:420: Mc :ciao:

I retracted my last statement and apologize :ciao: I guess I was raised different :hmmmm: Dad taught me to take care of business first and keep it private :meditate:except that which you want to brag about :laugh: ...But...in the same respect Mom taught me "If ya ain't got nothing nice to say....." so again I apologize for my smart ass sarcastic mouth it gets the best of me sometimes so here peace:passitleft: Oh shit you're taking a UA :rofl: none for you...more for me :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom