5x5 grow room: 1 FC-6500 or 2 ES300V3?

So regarding Buds Bunny's reply, no this has nothing to do with the courier company, it is with Mars Hydro as the package has not left the facility and i was told as much in the email i got. I was also informed that if nothing had changed by tomorrow she would contact the warehouse directly to find out what the delay is due to.

There is also the issue with there being 3 separate packages, and i only received one tracking number in my confirmation email, and there was not even listed with whom the package is sent so i had a tracking number with no info of what company it was valid for, meaning i had to spend time and effort finding this out myself as again, there was no response on any of the listed contact options.

I have no doubt the products themselves are good, but i must say that im having the same impression as Skunksa regarding the site, it is horrible. The chat is never operated, and despite leaving both my query and email address, i never received any replies.

The two emails they have listed for contact are also not being responded to, so that doesnt bode well for any potential customers either.

They say one bad experience will travel 20 times further than a good one, and it is true. I have been discussing with my friend group what i should be getting for quite some time now, and as i excitedly told them when i placed the order, they were also curious whether i had gotten the packages yet, and so i told them my experience so far which didnt instill much confidence in them ordering from the EU site.

I dont know how well the other sites are, but when i can only get in touch with them by having a rep from this forum give me an unlisted email address it leaves a bad taste that will last for a while.

Really is a shame that the rep on this site works so hard to give the customers on here a great service only to be shot in her foot by someone/people over at the EU site.I was sold on the fact i was just unlucky but after seeing this and a few other stories online the EU site is really hurting your rep.Fire and hire surly there chances have run out?.I lost £90 when i demanded a refund due to selling me something not in stock and taking my money then had to pay conversion to euro and back to pound not an offer to help with the cost at least one way.If it was not for the GREAT work the rep did on this forum i would never of bought another mars product.She needs a medal what she has to deal with and clean up and its not her fault.

PS. if its not in stock setup something on your site like most sites have that stops you buying it.No one wants to buy a light and wait months or even weeks for it.

Sorry but i feel the OPs pain as all this happened to me and im ashamed at advicing the op to buy from the EU site.

Again sorry dude i hope @Mars Hydro sort your issues soon as.

I have to agree that the rep form this site has been nothing but amazing, and truly has been helpful in every way. She seriously needs to get a raise!

If not for her i would have been very nervous and thought i was getting scammed. I was pretty close to contacting my CC company and requesting a chargeback on the entire thing at this point.

I understand working in retail management that orders dont turn up stock meant to be in the warehouse is not.
Happens all the time in my store.BUT its how you deal with the issue for the customer that counts.I have gone far as to pay petrol for a customer who came along way after a phone call only to find out the item had already been sold.And not put to one side like she asked for could i petty cash it no i paid out my own pocket for a mistake i never made why because i did not want that customer walking out upset and mad.

My advice

Sort tracking numbers out.
Dont allow items to be sold that are out of stock.
Update you chat system china is in bed when the EU is up you need a rep over here.
The email system why have it if no one replys.
If you cant deal with demand stick them on amazon let them sort the logistics on the european market.

BTW. Still love there products cant fault them just the service on the EU site wow

I would love to say the EU site was good but i too had the same drama.Seems not much has changed at the EU site.
I support mars any time i can as i like there light very much but you really need to sort the EU site out i adviced this gent to buy from you and the poor lad had the same issues i had. NO feed back at all until you come on here.
The email address and contact details get you no were might want to change that.And the online chat is useless.
Yet you go to the USA site and its so different they are spot on.
Next time you can buy a product from our official website. Customer service is right next to me. :ganjamon:

I know your site is SPOT ON cant fault marshydro.com at all fantastic customer service.When i buy another mars light it will be from your site i will pay the extra for shipping for peace of mind.

Im glad the US site is handled well, but for anyone located in Europe we will automatically look for a EU site if it is available, so the way it is handled is going to cost you business and a massive hit to reputation.

My advice would be to simply redirect marshydro.eu to mars-hydro.com and have the currency auto change to euro as this is already an option on the site. You eliminate the entire problem in one swoop and wont have to deal with this anymore at all.

Better for you, and not least, better for your customers.

I finally got everything delivered and spent some time during the weekend to set it up. I am quite happy so far, and the light sure as hell covers a 5x5 without any issues. I have a feeling this is going to be a good grow!

tent.jpg

Back
Top Bottom