5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

I was just playing around in the veg room and man they sure do grow fast. It is starting to look like a nice green jungle in here. I hope you are all having a great weekend. The Monster train roots video is uploading now and will be done soon. I wish you all the best and keep it growing green.

20140619_051022.jpg
20140619_051045.jpg
20140619_051054.jpg
20140619_051102.jpg
20140619_051112.jpg

Great video CO, I've just put an order in for some of those Smart pots (5 gallon). I'm using airpots at the moment but I prefer the proportions of the Smart pot & they just look a better pot to deal with. When watering does it seep out of the sides or stay contained & run out of the bottom? :Namaste:

Great video CO, I've just put an order in for some of those Smart pots (5 gallon). I'm using airpots at the moment but I prefer the proportions of the Smart pot & they just look a better pot to deal with. When watering does it seep out of the sides or stay contained & run out of the bottom? :Namaste:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to watch my videos. I appreciate the support. I use air pots and smart pots as you know. To answer your question the very very rear have any water seep out of the sides. Water will always travel the way of the lest resistance and the fabric has more then the soil unlike air pot holes lol. You will love them. They use up the extra water in pan every time.

I'm a big fan of your video updates mate & I'm subbed to your youtube channel :thumb:
Thanks for the info, I'm sure I'll love them, especially if they use up the water in the pan. The airpots are a nuisance with the void & the domed base, that's what's made me look for an alternative.

Keep it green bro :rollit:

For now on I will only use the air pots for two things. My outside grows and the 1 gallon pots for seedlings of clones. The one gallon save me space and make it easy to transplant into bigger smart pots.

Just a little update. i got 5x10 flower tent all cleaned out and now building the double scrog net over the left side. I will start building the double scrog net over the right side latter today after I get a little sleep.I will try and get some pic and vids on this build and transplant. I thought it over and the plants will not need 20gallon pots. 10 gallon should do for the time they will veg and flower. Maybe next grow after this I will do two 15gallon and compare root growth. Thank you all for stopping by. Keep it growing green.

That's one big root ball Professor, How much would you estimate it weighed? I guess this officially closes out Monster Train's journal. It was a hell-uv-a ride my friend, thank you for allowing me to use this journal as a learning tool, I got so much valuable info from this grow.
Rest in peace MTW, rest in peace.
:thanks:

I would say around 5-10 pounds. Hard to say with some soil in it. The final post in the journal will be the final weight that is coming very soon. I thank you all for being apart of this journal. It was a great time and I made a lot of growing friends on here. I wish each of you the best of grows. The Super Scrog grow is now started and it will take over from here. Keep it growing green..

Ok finial dry weight off Monster came in just shy of 1 pound 2oz and the five kids 8oz for a total of 1 pound 10oz. Not bad for the Lights I used. I would have to say the 144x3 and 192x3 did very well. Thank you all for stopping by and I hope to see you all in my new journals. I hate to end this journal but it is that time. I wish you all the best and happy growing to all....

Back
Top Bottom