6 1/2 hours left for Amazon Prime day

Just curious, will you be running 2 from one circuit and 2 from another? it's like 2500 watt to run 4 of those babies. the reason i'm asking is i have my 3x 2000 watts running from one outlet. i guess they're pulling about 1300 and wondering if i should get another timer and run one of them from another circuit.
Hello, I am currently trying to figure out how to hook them uo on 220v 20amp breaker and am unsure how to with only the normal 110v cord to use I spoke to an electrician and he said no more than 1300w on a single 15a 110v breaker. 1500w heater plugged in maxes it out.
So there is another better answer to your question. He said the 220 would be perfect as it draws half the amps and the 110v would heat up.

Hello, I am currently trying to figure out how to hook them uo on 220v 20amp breaker and am unsure how to with only the normal 110v cord to use I spoke to an electrician and he said no more than 1300w on a single 15a 110v breaker. 1500w heater plugged in maxes it out.
So there is another better answer to your question. He said the 220 would be perfect as it draws half the amps and the 110v would heat up.

see but i was told the only thing that really matter is how many amps is being pulled. my buddy said i'm on a 20 amp circuit but i can't verify that. but all 3 lights are running without issue.

see but i was told the only thing that really matter is how many amps is being pulled. my buddy said i'm on a 20 amp circuit but i can't verify that. but all 3 lights are running without issue.
It isnt very common for a normal 110v outlet to be 20amp. I think they exist, but if you are it ups the wattage limit. That being said you have 450watt models dont you? I have rhe 630watt 3000w cobs is why my limit is 2 per 1x 15amp
1500watts is the 15amp breaker limit so it will run like a plug in heater but if it ever gets too warm it would trip if 15amp.

It isnt very common for a normal 110v outlet to be 20amp. I think they exist, but if you are it ups the wattage limit. That being said you have 450watt models dont you? I have rhe 630watt 3000w cobs is why my limit is 2 per 1x 15amp
1500watts is the 15amp breaker limit so it will run like a plug in heater but if it ever gets too warm it would trip if 15amp.

i just remembered, he took an old base board heater off the wall and used the power from that and turned it into a plug in.

Heaters are usually 220v and 20amp breaker. A normal plug in with 3 prongs I didnt think was suppose to be hooked up to standard 110v outlet. They usually arent rated for that many amps or volts

there's some nice cob leds on sale right now on amazon.ca "deal of the day" i figured i'd try one of them "3000w" models. 630 real watts.

Got my new tent
I have 4 of those lights for it

Beautiful set up. very nice video too, it's nice to see all those lights in there. so i guess you'll need a couple timers then , i'll probably run the 2x 2000w from one and the 3k from another. just to be safe.

I can't wait to see your grow in there.

Beautiful set up. very nice video too, it's nice to see all those lights in there. so i guess you'll need a couple timers then , i'll probably run the 2x 2000w from one and the 3k from another. just to be safe.

I can't wait to see your grow in there.
Thanks, I was like a kid at christmas. Not even growing where it was set up. Had to take it down and relocate but had to see it.
Gonna have to put timers in there. Gotta use 3 breakers too

Back
Top Bottom