6-Day Sensitization Protocol: Resetting The Tolerance Levels

I'm a bong user, most of the time--tonight, for the sensitization protocol, I busted out the Desktop vape. Hasn't seen light for a while!

Duster her off, warmed her up to 330, and took one, 10-second pull. Herb is still green, but boy oh boy did those terpenes taste good!

I can *BARELY* feel it, but I can tell it's there--so I'm done.

See y'all in the AM, hoping for better sleep. Time will tell.

I really missed my vape today - has some tech issues to troubleshoot which made me a bit speedy and I realised how much I enjoy being mildly high when I do these things and how it keeps me calm and focused.

Re the medi-dosing with my oil... mmm. It doesn' take much before I can feel the THC effects which I don't like much and not sure how much I'm getting from the CBD. So presently I'm a bit confused. Is helping with pain a very little bit, but the ptsd speediness/hyper vigilance is a bit intense. Tomorrow is a new day, so I'll be trying again. Should probably print out the worksheets, that might help. My note taking is a bit random! .

Still going though so all good. .

Really glad to hear about your successful vape Stoney - nice one! Hope there is some sleep for you.

Awesome you guys! I was worried about sleeping last night, but I went to bed at 10pm and went right to sleep. Don’t know why really. Anyway, I woke at 3am drenched in cold sweat. Although I was sweating profusely, I slept really well. I managed to sleep a little more , but it was a toss and turn few hours until I finally got up at 6am.

I went and did my garden chores, but not feeling real good. A little queasy stomach again and still jittery too. I managed to eat some toast and a piece of bacon a little while ago, but forced it down because of the loss of appetite. Tonight will be the big test for me. Today I have a friend coming over to do some work in my shop so that will take my mind off of things for awhile.

All in all, I’m feeling better than I thought I would. I have the slightest onset of a headache throbbing on the right side of my head, but not bad. Must drink more fluids. Later I will do some exercise too if I feel up to it.

Have a great day!

Awesome you guys! I was worried about sleeping last night, but I went to bed at 10pm and went right to sleep. Don't know why really. Anyway, I woke at 3am drenched in cold sweat. Although I was sweating profusely, I slept really well. I managed to sleep a little more , but it was a toss and turn few hours until I finally got up at 6am.

I went and did my garden chores, but not feeling real good. A little queasy stomach again and still jittery too. I managed to eat some toast and a piece of bacon a little while ago, but forced it down because of the loss of appetite. Tonight will be the big test for me. Today I have a friend coming over to do some work in my shop so that will take my mind off of things for awhile.

All in all, I'm feeling better than I thought I would. I have the slightest onset of a headache throbbing on the right side of my head, but not bad. Must drink more fluids. Later I will do some exercise too if I feel up to it.

Have a great day!

Yep - the sweating happens for me too. Yesterday it was pretty bad during the day too, but it's worst at night ... blanket on, blanket off, blanket on, blanket off, and so on!

Keep it up GT, you're doin' great!

Water... must remember water .
Even once you start the reintroduction process... it seems even more important. I've woken up feeling a tad dehydrated which tells me I probably didn't have enough yesterday.

Day 2, of seeking the optimum oil dose, starting now (day 4 all up).

Awesome you guys! I was worried about sleeping last night, but I went to bed at 10pm and went right to sleep. Don't know why really. Anyway, I woke at 3am drenched in cold sweat. Although I was sweating profusely, I slept really well. I managed to sleep a little more , but it was a toss and turn few hours until I finally got up at 6am.

All in all, I'm feeling better than I thought I would. I have the slightest onset of a headache throbbing on the right side of my head, but not bad. Must drink more fluids. Later I will do some exercise too if I feel up to it.

Have a great day!

I woke up in a puddle of sweat myself last night, it was difficult to get back to sleep. Sights, smells and noises seem to be on overload for me. My stomach is jittery, I can feel it bouncing round.

I woke up in a puddle of sweat myself last night, it was difficult to get back to sleep. Sights, smells and noises seem to be on overload for me. My stomach is jittery, I can feel it bouncing round.

Oh - the sensory overload! Yes, that too!

What a trip eh?

Great work getting this far MsSinful. It gets better...

For that nausea, when it got to it's worst for me, a REALLY hot shower seemed to help, when the fetal position did not. Usually, just crouching down and doing an (i hate the term) 'asian squat' (fetal position but sitting) helps, but the shower seemed better to me.

We're here with you.

For that nausea, when it got to it's worst for me, a REALLY hot shower seemed to help, when the fetal position did not. Usually, just crouching down and doing an (i hate the term) 'asian squat' (fetal position but sitting) helps, but the shower seemed better to me.

We're here with you.

That's right where I am.. curled into a ball on the couch with a massive headache and I'm not able to keep anything down today. It seems like those who are on day 3 or more are starting to feel a bit better so I'll take your suggestion on the shower! Tomorrow should be a lot easier!

Update: Day 3. Took the first micro dose with a desktop vape last night after a complete 48-hours dry. Took me a long time to get to bed, tossing, turning, but I got 5 hours of decent sleep once it hit.

Feeling really good again today, really high energy, but still not eating.

It's got me thinking--I wonder if my body is in a state of ketogenesis, burning all the fats and lipids stored in my body, hiding all the residdual THC...and that's why I feel good?

Certainly not high--but energetic, great mood, sharp. Digging it.

Haven't felt anything negative today, except just *not* being hungry.

When the first craving hits, I'll bust out that vape again. This is going well for me guys, and I have you all here--especially you, Sue, to thank for it.

This support stuff really works.

Yep - the sweating happens for me too. Yesterday it was pretty bad during the day too, but it’s worst at night ... blanket on, blanket off, blanket on, blanket off, and so on!

Keep it up GT, you’re doin’ great!

Water... must remember water .
Even once you start the reintroduction process... it seems even more important. I’ve woken up feeling a tad dehydrated which tells me I probably didn’t have enough yesterday.

Day 2, of seeking the optimum oil dose, starting now (day 4 all up).

Thank you so much for the encouragement! It helps.

Oh - the sensory overload! Yes, that too!

What a trip eh?

Great work getting this far MsSinful. It gets better...

Good job MsSinful! You’re not alone lady. Exactly the same things happening here. That’s a good sign. Hang in there!

We're here with you.

Thank you as well for the encouragement. I’m going to try a hot shower in a little while. I appreciate any and all tips and tricks.

I had a friend come over today so we could work on some projects in my shop. Everything was going really well and then it happened...He pulls out a joint! He must of seen the look on my face because he says, “wtf is wrong with you?” I had failed to mention that I was doing this reset poopoo.

Well, I’m more than proud of myself. I sniffed the doob, before being lit, but did not consume any. After I told him what was going on he says, “sucks to be you!” And promptly lights the joint. I watched him smoke the entire thing. Believe me, that was hard to do.

But, like I said, I’m very proud of that little accomplishment. So proud that I may take this farther than planned. We’ll see how that goes. Not committing to anything. LOL!

Take care and stay strong. We got this!

We're here with you.

Hydro therapy was always my first prescription for just about any distress. Allow yourself the luxury of frequent showers MsSinful. It gets so much better. :hug::hug::hug:

Update: Day 3. Took the first micro dose with a desktop vape last night after a complete 48-hours dry. Took me a long time to get to bed, tossing, turning, but I got 5 hours of decent sleep once it hit.

Feeling really good again today, really high energy, but still not eating.

It's got me thinking--I wonder if my body is in a state of ketogenesis, burning all the fats and lipids stored in my body, hiding all the residdual THC...and that's why I feel good?

Certainly not high--but energetic, great mood, sharp. Digging it.

Haven't felt anything negative today, except just *not* being hungry.

When the first craving hits, I'll bust out that vape again. This is going well for me guys, and I have you all here--especially you, Sue, to thank for it.

This support stuff really works.

This makes me so thankful we decided to start this thread. I think it may turn out to be a regular feature around here, and we've learned that having a group to support each other is an invaluable tool for success. Just hearing of the relief of those before you makes it that much easier to stay the course.

That’s right where I am.. curled into a ball on the couch with a massive headache and I’m not able to keep anything down today. It seems like those who are on day 3 or more are starting to feel a bit better so I’ll take your suggestion on the shower! Tomorrow should be a lot easier!

Yes it will. :hug::hug::hug: You'll make it and be thankful you did.

It really does. I can't even begin to tell you how worth it this is--it's the self control in those first two days that's the hardest part.

It's been challenging watching you all go through this while I'm standing on the sidelines, but my gosh..... I couldn't be prouder of how you've been there for each other. I love this community. :hug:

It really does. I can't even begin to tell you how worth it this is--it's the self control in those first two days that's the hardest part.
Ain't that the truth! I had a hard time sleeping more than an hour or two at a time the first night after abstaining, but the second night was a little better. Maybe it was the one hit I took. I really, REALLY look forward to tonight's lone hit. LOL

I had a friend come over today so we could work on some projects in my shop. Everything was going really well and then it happened...He pulls out a joint! He must of seen the look on my face because he says, “wtf is wrong with you?” I had failed to mention that I was doing this reset poopoo.

Well, I’m more than proud of myself. I sniffed the doob, before being lit, but did not consume any. After I told him what was going on he says, “sucks to be you!” And promptly lights the joint. I watched him smoke the entire thing. Believe me, that was hard to do.

But, like I said, I’m very proud of that little accomplishment. So proud that I may take this farther than planned. We’ll see how that goes. Not committing to anything. LOL!

Take care and stay strong. We got this!

Proud of you, I am. :hug: Friends.....where would we be without them? :laughtwo: He gave you the gift of second-hand smoke. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm really looking forward to the resets, when you all discover how little it takes to find the relief you seek.

Ain't that the truth! I had a hard time sleeping more than an hour or two at a time the first night after abstaining, but the second night was a little better. Maybe it was the one hit I took. I really, REALLY look forward to tonight's lone hit. LOL

Awesome Mack!

Proud of you, I am. :hug: Friends.....where would we be without them? :laughtwo: He gave you the gift of second-hand smoke. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm really looking forward to the resets, when you all discover how little it takes to find the relief you seek.

I can’t thank you enough Sue. I’m taking this as far as I can. Really looking forward to reducing how much I consume. Again, you’re awesome lady!

:woohoo: There ya go Mack. :high-five:

Awesome Mack!

I can’t thank you enough Sue. I’m taking this as far as I can. Really looking forward to reducing how much I consume. Again, you’re awesome lady!

Awwww..... Thanks GT. I am but a reflection of the loving community that surrounds us. :hug:

Mack.... I know that feeling well. :laughtwo:

Hey y'all,

I've been "lurking" and following along and I have to tell y'all I am very impressed with this community and it's camaraderie. I really like this place!

Anyway, I just had my one hit tonight and I'm feeling it. But damned if I don't want another. The pipe is right over there too. Are we sure it's one hit and not one bowl? :winkyface:

Y'all's examples helps me! Thanks and stay strong! :thanks:

[can't you tell I'm from the south from my use of y'all?]

[actually it's can't y'all tell....]

Hey y'all,

I've been "lurking" and following along and I have to tell y'all I am very impressed with this community and it's camaraderie. I really like this place!

Anyway, I just had my one hit tonight and I'm feeling it. But damned if I don't want another. The pipe is right over there too. Are we sure it's one hit and not one bowl? :winkyface:

Y'all's examples helps me! Thanks and stay strong! :thanks:

[can't you tell I'm from the south from my use of y'all?]

[actually it's can't y'all tell....]

It's one hit Sloppy. :laughtwo:

:welcome: :hug: Well done, and lurking in the shadows, nonetheless. :high-five: You made all of us feel good, knowing we're inspiring others.

That camaraderie is legendary around these digital streets. This is the family we didn't know we had. :circle-of-love: Now that we've found each other we revel in our connection. Lol! It may have something to do with the cosmic effects of the plant we obsessively grow. :laughtwo:

I really wanna do the cleanse so I can feel it again without having to smoke a bowl full, but that right there is the main thing holding me back. The withdrawal type symptoms. Difficulty sleeping, nausea, lack of appetite, no energy, etc. I've been through that a number of times and it's not pleasant.

I'll try to give it a shot sometime early next year when I've got a bit ready and cured. One of the few things for me that can help reduce/prevent nausea is taking a huge whiff of some nice bud. Just the smell alone of decent bud can make me feel better.

Back
Top Bottom