6-Day Sensitization Protocol: Resetting The Tolerance Levels

Yup. Day two is behind me. It wasn't bad.
I don't know if there is a correlation here, but my stomach got pretty upset also (still is).
Thanks for asking everyone. I hope I can offer the same support to you all.
:high-five:

Yup. Day two is behind me. It wasn't bad.
I don't know if there is a correlation here, but my stomach got pretty upset also (still is).
Thanks for asking everyone. I hope I can offer the same support to you all.
:high-five:

A little intestinal discomfort is a common occurrence with the reset. Your endocannabinoid system is responsible for modulating the entire gut process, and this reset tends to shake things up. It’ll pass quickly when you start to reintroduce cannabis in micro doses.

A little intestinal discomfort is a common occurrence with the reset. Your endocannabinoid system is responsible for modulating the entire gut process, and this reset tends to shake things up. It’ll pass quickly when you start to reintroduce cannabis in micro doses.
My insides are clean as a whistle... I feel like I lived in the restroom for two days. And I have lost most my appetite. Just wanted to give a heads-up and info if any one is interested. Of course I didn't read the whole thread, so this could all be mentioned before.
Your threads intimidate me a little @SweetSue...:laugh:
:cheer:Thanks team GREEN!:cheer:
:rollit:

Of course I didn't read the whole thread, so this could all be mentioned before.
Yep - always worth mentioning what happens for you. As you say not everyone reads the whole thread so repeating information is good!

I live with IBS - mostly managed through diet and now cannabis. Things in my gut often go nutsy when I do this reset protocol, but not every time. I haven’t figured out why, as in why it’s different sometimes. But it’s a good thing to forwarn each other about!
Hope it’s settled now :thumb:

Yep - always worth mentioning what happens for you. As you say not everyone reads the whole thread so repeating information is good!

I live with IBS - mostly managed through diet and now cannabis. Things in my gut often go nutsy when I do this reset protocol, but not every time. I haven’t figured out why, as in why it’s different sometimes. But it’s a good thing to forwarn each other about!
Hope it’s settled now :thumb:
I eat a keto diet, so I know that does influence some.

@Amy Gardner fresh ginger root = almost bye bye to IBS.

I love this for fresh ginger. One of my favorite soups - " Tom Kha Gai (Chicken Coconut Soup)"
Web search will find plenty of directions...

I
@Amy Gardner fresh ginger root = almost bye bye to IBS.

Yep! I do it all AB! Everyone is different with inflammatory things. Sometimes ginger doesn’t go well in my stomach at all.

I’ve recently been diagnosed with a genetic connective tissue disorder that was missed all my life (missed by physicians, not by me). It actually explains why I have only marginal results from dietary measures like that. I still do them and everything helps, but to some extent it just is what it is apparently, so now cannabis is totally the go to.

And in case anyone else is wondering about giving me dietary advice ;) I eat a sugar free, grain free, almost carb free diet - not even any fruit sugars. The IBS is massively better than it used to be as it’s pretty well managed. I only mentined it bc it is relevant to the first few days of this protocol :Namaste:

Hi BobbyZ! I too am having digestive distress :eek:

My daughters tummy hasn’t been feeling well either, so i didn’t think to mention it until you did. I spent the first two days in the bathroom as well! There must be something to this. My daughter was fine after day one but my stomach is still not right. Remember I mentioned I vomited last night for no reason? Stomach is still uneasy but the reintroduction has helped.

:thumb:

Kudos you two! Doing great :)

Hardest part is definitely over.
Thanks Ag!
Yes mam I’ve been sitting right lately. ;) I’m more positive and focused. The hardest part is I like to space out kinda and just keep drawing on that vape whip. Especially when I read the boards here :p

My insides are clean as a whistle... I feel like I lived in the restroom for two days. And I have lost most my appetite. Just wanted to give a heads-up and info if any one is interested. Of course I didn't read the whole thread, so this could all be mentioned before.
Your threads intimidate me a little @SweetSue...:laugh:
:cheer:Thanks team GREEN!:cheer:
:rollit:

Sometimes my threads intimidate me Bobby. Lol!

The ECS regulates the speed with which food moves through the gut system and also the amount of liquid introduced to the process. You can see how throwing a wrench into the system by suddenly depriving it of the anticipated cannabinoids will cause distress.

Good news is it’s minor discomfort and passes as soon as the initial stages are behind you. You’re both into gradual reintroduction of your regimens and this’ll be ancient history in no time.

You’re both doing well. When you see the benefits you’re more inclined to repeat the process in the future.

You can often keep the receptors from going offline so much if you choose to use a selection of cannabis products from different chemovars, which in effect keeps the system from getting too famaliar with one set of synergistic components, but this protocol for a total reset is a fine tune. When you’re working with a patient that can’t stop taking meds you have that to fall back on though.

Keep up the good work guys. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom