6-Day Sensitization Protocol: Resetting The Tolerance Levels

Thank you Sue, glad to hear that the discomfort is relatively normal. I hope to have many varieties to choose from quite soon. 6 plants in my tent, 5 different chemovarieties:Namaste:

Yummy. I want wait to build up my inventory! With this big EM girl coming down eventually I t should add a decent haul to my stockpile and then a quick round of autos before my wedding next spring should set me up pretttyyyy goood! Haha always thinking towards the future! Since I have the second tent I may even start my autos a bit sooner and get them a few weeks along before moving them into the big tent ! Hmmmm lol I’ll have to think about that more lol

When you’re working with a patient that can’t stop taking meds you have that to fall back on though.

:thumb: to this! I am planning to make some pain oil from the Blue Dream for during the day. ATM I am using the same chemovar for that and for sleep - variety will help a lot I think.

That’s supercool what you said back there about the ECS being part of helping the soft muscles move things through - that’s a whole autonomic nervous system function and that’s where my body is supremely challenged so it makes total sense why I’m so much better with this beautiful herb in my life. :love:

I don’t know about you @Archiweedies but I could feel the stress melt away today. :p:rollit:
Yes! I got a little carried away yesterday, so I did as Dr. Sulawesi suggests and dialed it back today. Two small sessions 6 puffs total today. My usage has been reduced by at least the suggested 50%. That’s being conservative. :Namaste::passitleft:

Hi guys! Im having the best of days with this protocol. Im telling all my friends and family about this. It is so easy to medicate way past the needed dose. I see that now, I am happier than I have been in weeks. :hug::thanks:

:green_heart::cheer::cheer::cheer::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::cheer::cheer::cheer::yahoo::yahoo:happy right there with you!!!!
Hi guys! Im having the best of days with this protocol. Im telling all my friends and family about this. It is so easy to medicate way past the needed dose. I see that now, I am happier than I have been in weeks. :hug::thanks:

Totally brilliant Archi! Absolutely. I’m fully stoked for you - and @BobbyZ too!

I need to do it again soon. Remembering those feelings is inspiring me.

:thanks::ciao:
Hi AG!! :love:
I am terribly sad I haven't been hanging in your journal lately, dear. I'll make it a priority. I know you understand, cause I remember you saying how much reading you did prior to taking the dive in Doc's kit! I finally think I have a great grip on my environment and its just all coming together!

I'm likin' the vibe in this room. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart: Archi, you're having the best of all possible experiences with the reset. :bravo: You and Bobby have both reduced consumption, and I'm certain your Endocannabinoid systems are grateful for your dedication.

It's incredibly easy for a cultivator to slip right back into excessive use, but you in particular Archi have seen how much happier the body is with a lower consumption level. One of these days I may do at least a partial reset, just to clear receptors, but I may be in the rare class that does best on a higher than average dose. Every time I get the system clean I end up right back where I started almost overnight.

I have no pain, and the only medical condition I treat is psoriasis. As a retired individual I have no social obligations that require me to be less than stratospherically euphoric. Plus, I write best when I'm soaring. It often feels strange that I champion this process as I avoid practicing it myself, but it is what it is.

I'm so thankful others find the reset beneficial. Makes all the work worth it to find all this joy when you re-introduce.

Yeah, me too... And SweetSue's study hall... From page one... Much has happened since then :circle-of-love:

The study hall's a special class of thread. It's mostly brainstorming our way through the overwhelmingly confusing research data. Lol!

THIS !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom